Tori Spelling

Did Your Husband Just Tweet

Your Naked Boobs?

11/17/2011 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling naked boob
Dean McDermott set Twitter ON FIRE last night ... when he posted a photo of his adorable son ... that appeared to feature his wife's naked boobs in the background.

Oops.

update_bar
8:12 AM PST: Dean has deleted the offending tweet.

Heather

I'm not a prude and I don't think we should teach our children to be ashamed of their bodies or nudity but I think it's really weird to by lying in bed while your husband and son are playing with your tits out. Just saying.

JRCD

Glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks its completely inappropriate that she is naked in front of her son....sick

pandora

Why is everyone so upset because a kid saw his mommy's boobs. Really people, what the hell is wrong with you? It's a pair of tits people, get over it. It doesnt make them bad parents and it sure as hell dont make them sick, twisted individuals. You all have body and sex issues. You might want to log off of here making comments about celebrities and go seek therapy for yourself.

katie.lass

Boy is he busted. That will go down in history. Once on the internet, always on the internet.

lisa

Tori just had a baby, so maybe she was in the process of feeding. And a child that young, it's not a huge deal for them to see parents nude.

popo

what does that skank do naked in front of a child PLEASE SOMEONE REPORT HER TO THE POLICE

A.M.D

Naked boobs in front of a child, Way to go Tori! #idiot

tori

I just checked and it's still there - ohhh. Maybe Tori was breastfeeding Hattie and Liam came into the room that's natural get with it people!!

Katrina

They're just boobs! Omg get over it! If she was stroking her nipples then there would be a problem. Other than that everyone needs to be more mature!

Slash

Thanks for the link, J.

They done look reel good to me! I don't know whats the big deal is about the youngin' seein' 'em, though?? My Momma still walks 'round tha howse nekkid and shes 78! We grew up that way and there aint nothin rong with nun of us. Hell, my daughter/niece sees my wife's/sister's boobs & vergina ever day at milkin time. She sees my penus from time to time too, but you peeple need to relax - it aint no big thang!!

hmmm

I guess DSS will be over there soon.

Cory

Y the hell are her breasts exposed like shes lounging around with her son presents. That is not normal parenting at all. It should be a crime.

Kaffee

That is just not right. She shouldn't be lying there like that with a child in the room. If this is the norm in Hollywood, can see why these celebrity kids are so messed up.

Stephanie

What's wrong with you prudes? Parents are allowed to be naked in front of their young children. It's not a crime. Also, there is a new baby in the house, so boobies are going to be out! The picture was a mistake, obviously one not caught in time. But to call her a shank because he son is in the same room as her boobs? There are worse things in the world, don't you think?

ivona poyntz

I love these accidentally on purpose gaffes