Jack Wagner/Heather Locklear Engagement

Torpedoed By Wedding Plans

11/19/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jack Wagner and Heather Lockear
Jack Wagner's engagement to Heather Lockear blew up because of the pressures of planning their wedding.

Jack tells TMZ ... the wedding plans became so all-consuming, they had little or no time to spend with their respective kids.

And there was another complication. Jack says he and Heather decided a blended family was not a good idea, because their kids were too young and it would be too disruptive.  So on top of the wedding plans, Jack had to spend time alone with his 2 sons, and Heather spent her remaining time with daughter Ava.

In short ... no time for each other. But Jack tell us ... he's still in touch with Heather and they "still love each other very much."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

Oh Heather, I'd marry you but I don't have any kids.

I did dance with you back in the day and it was better for me than it was for your ex if you know what I mean. Although I was always jealous.

You are still a gorgeous woman.

Joe

oh boohoo. Mike and Carol did it. Jack and Heather should be able to do it too.

iFart

Seems like silly reasons to split up. I hope they get back together...they make a great couple. Come on guys figure it out! :)

Lisa

What a joke. Who's this big flashy wedding for anyway? Why's it necessary? Who the hell are they trying to impress? What an absolute joke, to break up over a wedding that no one gives a rat's as$ about anyway. People breaking their necks and killing their own relationships just to keep up appearances. Hollywood superficiality at its finest.

Jackie

Ha ha ha...This is a joke..right?!

Fat Mike

Seems it's not a good week to bee a Wagner

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

Sad when he and Christina broke up. Good old General Hospital days... life goes on... :(

Bu

Heather you marry a man...and his children too my dear! Heather sounds like a control freak to me.

Liz

She is stupid. She is getting married with someone who has children and she also has a child. So how can you NOT blend families? You and him are a package, in that case, sont marry.....ever!

guest

I adore(d) those 2 together. They always looked like the kind of couple that would keep having fun until they're 90 years old. Why make things more complicated with marriage when you already had a very good thing going on? I wouldn't do it either. I wish them well and hopefully they can work things out .

cherries

this is code for Heather is still bat crap crazy on pain killers and god knows what else... hope she finds help soon

That explains it

Heather is okay, but I liked Jack better with Kristina Milandro; maybe because I was a big GH fan back in the day.

Hamptonsdude

Better they split now then get married and divorce after 72 days...

trouser71

narcissists, each of 'em. children are adaptable, adjustable...blended-schmended: these two just can't take competing with one another.

k2mae22

Do either of them work? If they both weren't spending so much time in the plastic surgeon's office, they might have some time to spend with each other! Imagine how they would manage in the REAL world!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments