Paris Hilton's Brother

Crashes into Parked Cars

11/19/2011 7:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conrad HiltonA car driven by Paris Hilton's 17-year-old brother Conrad crashed into two parked cars early this morning ... this according to the LAPD.

The Hilton car hit several parked cars in Brentwood, CA at around 12:50 AM. Cops say Hilton exchanged information with the owner of one of the vehicles and a witness before leaving.

Law enforcement says Hilton left his car behind, as it was in no condition to be driven. It was eventually towed away.

Conrad Hilton was at the Key Club in nearby West Hollywood last night, before the accident.

update_bar
A TMZ photog drove out to the scene of the accident this morning and snapped this photo.

Conrad Hilton accident scene

dd

Too young to be clubbing!

Bill Leslie

too bad the little snot didn't kill himself - and why wasn't he arrested because its o-so-common to crash into parked cars on straight neighborhood street.

lili

SawTheWholeThing: 42 minutes ago
I saw the whole thing. This story leaves out all the dirt.
At 12:45am, I was awoken by a tire screech and a loud car crashing sound. I looked out my window to see a trashed Benz pulled ackwardly to the side of the road. Off to the right was a long tire skid mark leading to two smashed parked cars. There was a trail in the street from the parked cars to the damaged Benz. The whole side of the Benz was bashed in and the front wheel was detailed and undriveable. The trail in the street was break fluid.
I could see Conrad taking a piss in the driveway of my neighbor. When another neighbor walked up, asked what happened and asked him to stop peeing.
Conrad said repeatedly, "I'm sorry sir. I am drunk and I have done a very stupid thing". These words when I write them make him sound composed, but he was totally amped up, shouting, but not confrontational. He was pleading with the neighbors not to call the police.
He passenger, a skinny Asian guy, seemed totally sober and was trying to calm Conrad down. Next, they walked away from the scene, down around the corner and tried to climb a fence that separates the neighborhood from the Veterans Administration property. A third neighbor told them to come back and, because this neighbor was pretty imposing, they did return. At that point, Conrad was pleading with them to not call the police or his parents. "Why were you driving drunk", my neighbor asked. "Because I am a **** up. Because I love marijuana", he shouted. "Please don't call my parents. I have already been kicked out of every school". He went on to list 3 schools I didn't recognize. He went on, "You cannot call my parents. They are on vacation. I'm seventeen and out passed curfew. Please don't call."
He was clearly under the influence. He smelled of weed and alcohol. He eyes were bloodshot. He talking way too loud and getting way too close to people. Part of me actually felt bad for him. It must be awful to be a ****-up and then just ****-up another time.
We returned to his damaged car. Both airbags deployed. We could see two unopened bottles of wine in the front seat floor area. "Where were you coming from?", we asked. "From a party." "Whose party?" "The Lawfords," he shouted. "Where do they live?" "I don't know. I've only been driving for, like, 3 minutes". Mostly likely, he ducked into our neighborhood to try to skirt annoying 405 traffic, due to the repairs near Sunset. Unfortunately, our neighborhood is kinda confusing with only a few points of entry/exit. The typical lost person either drives slowly and stops and looks around at each corner, or, like Conrad, they respond to the frustration of being lost by driving faster. Based on the starting point of the skid marks. He seems to have blown a stop sign and barreled into an intersection, but it has a major dip which likely sent his car careening. At that point, a drunk person was probably too slow to right the car before smashing into the parked vehicles.
Anyway, so we obviously had his car license plate at this point and we noticed that an Escalade full of other high school aged guys was hovering a block away. We were concerned that he might try to flee, so we wanted to get his drivers license info and insurance info. None of the neighbors cars were hit but we wanted to get the info for whoever owned the damaged parked cars. Our street is pretty small and we know everyone's cars. These two trashed cars (a old Civic and a Mini) were not owned by our neighbors. So I figured that Conrad must have been at a party around the corner and that the owners of the cars must have been at the same party. Still, they hadn't come to the scene yet.
When we asked for Conrad's drivers license, he said that he didn't have his wallet because he had been kicked out of the Key Club earlier. He said that he didn't have his license because he had had 3 DUIs already. Again, he is basically shouting all this in a pleading voice. Not angry but imploring us to see his side of the story. "Please don't call the police. You aren't going to **** me, are you?" At this point, the husband of one of the neighbors had already called the police so we didn't bother to answer. He promised us that he would pay for all the damages. He then dangled his wrist in front of us and say, "See this braclet. It costs $11,000. I can pay for everything." The braclet looked like a charm braclet with big diamond shaped pieces held together on a purple string.
When we asked again for his name and information, he went into the car about brought out an envelop with two pieces of paper. One was a photocopy of a birth certificate. The other was a photocopy of a car repair service request form. He indicated that this wasn't his car but was his brothers car. At this point, we still had no idea who he was. We assumed he was just another teenager. When we saw the name "Rick Hilton" on the birth certificate and service request, one of my neighbors said, "Oh my god. Look at this." Personally, at 1am, I wouldn't have been able to put two and two together, but I'm glad she did. Made things more interesting.
Around this time, a woman comes around the corner and starts asking, "what happened to my car? Oh my god!" This, apparently, was the owner of the trashed Civic. We walked over and Conrad rushed over to her. He apologized. She said, "Are you drunk?" He said that he was and that he will pay for the damages. "Just please don't call the police." By now, several of Conrad's buddies from the Escalade were standing around. They refused to tell us his name. "I don't want that on me", they said. When I said, "he's Conrad Hilton, isn't he", one of them said, "There. So it's not on me now". Real stand-up buddies.
The owner of the second trashed car, the Mini, comes out and immediately starts placing a phone call. Conrad rushes to him and says, "You aren't calling the police are you?" Then realizing that the cops have been called, disappears. Only one of his buddies is left standing there. He says to us, "It ok for me to go now?" We dismissed him. He seemed like such a young kid who would have made a nice impression on your folks. Clearly though, too stupid to ask his drunk friend to not drive.
A minute later, a new 5 series BMW, black with tinted windows come blazing down the next street. They hard flying down the road, however it is a dead end. They turn around and speed away. Someone had seen Conrad get into the car. It felt like his "family fixer" had come and scooped him up.
With Conrad gone, we peek into his car, which he abandoned. We could see in the passenger seat about 10 tickets to that evening's show at the Key Club. Scarface was playing. We could see the two bottles of wine. We could also see a prescription bottle. We could see several large buds of marijuana. I took pictures.
A few minutes after Conrad bolts, the cops show up. They questioned everyone. One of them even pulls out his phone, googles Conrad Hilton and pulls up a picture of him from some celebrity website. "Is this him?" We nod.
After that, things wind down quickly. Cops question everyone. People call their insurance company. Tow trucks take the cars away.
If I knew how to post the pictures of his car, the deployed airbag, the wine and weed, I would.
Thought you might enjoy the full scoop.

**************

Incredible thanks!

Simone

Looks like more CELEBRITY JUSTICE by the LAPD.

A 17 year old MINOR hits not one but TWO CARS after CURFEW and the LAPD sends him on his way?

Hey at least the LAPD is consistent.

Simone

Looks like more CELEBRITY JUSTICE by the LAPD.

Hey at least the LAPD is consistent.

bobbyozone

the only interest i have in this story is that i'd like to bump and grind with either one of his sisters.

AntiSocialForum.com

Great picture! Give that TMZ photog a raise.

Bill

That's an awfully long skid mark...speeding on a residential street, at 12:30 in the morning, sounds like the start of another "privileged" kids journey into the world of "privileged" adulthood.

Maybe daddy could invite some OWS'ers to camp on the front lawn, and Conrad could practice his driving between the protesters.

sky

Just now , when i started reading this post, i jerked my head kinda fast and now my neck hurts, well, that's about how this will play out, everyone within ear shot will make bank on this one , lol, but happy no one is hurt , righttttttttttt ?

Blame it on the holidays.

patty

rick and cathy must be so proud

Ih8Taxes

Don't even bother with court, it will be a waste of taxpayer money because the rich never get convicted of anything in CA.

Zena

This kid is under age to be at the Key Club and there is no report of the police checking him for alcohol. I guess when you are a Hilton, you can do what ever you want. Watch out LA, you are not safe to be on the streets if a Hilton is driving. Can't you pay for a driver? I guess it will take someone dying before they figure this out.

en Todo Momento!!

wow. another barbie doll in that family...mattel must run in their genes.

Throwback kid

Is their anyone in this loser Hilton family that isn't addicted to drugs, alcohol or attention? It seems as soon as they become teenagers it's off to the clubs, forget school or a job and just party with their Hilton money for the rest of their lives.

rockyroad

Equal justice?

This drunk child should be in jail.

LAPD that failed to cite him . . . they should be fired.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments