Daddy Yankee Sued

You Made My Eyeballs Bleed!!!

11/20/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Daddy Yankee
Daddy Yankee
is being sued by a concert promoter who claims his eyeballs were BLEEDING from stress after the rapper bailed on 10-show concert tour in Argentina just two days before the first show.

According to a new lawsuit filed in federal court in Florida, Diego Hernan De Iraola claims he paid Yankee $820,000 up front for a 6-show tour ... and Yankee was on board.

Iraola claims he later struck a deal with the rapper's camp to expand the tour to 10 shows ... and they agreed that Yankee would be paid an additional $480,000.

Iraola claims everything seemed hunky dory ... until days before the first show, when Yankee's people suddenly demanded the $480k up front ... or else Yankee would pull out of the tour.

Iraola claims he PROMISED he would get them the cash once the rapper arrived to Argentina ... but the promise wasn't good enough for Yankee's people ... and the rapper backed out of the ENTIRE TOUR just 2 days before the first show.

Iraola claims he was humiliated by the cancellation -- and was so stressed out, he began to experience nosebleeds, high blood pressure ... and even began to bleed in his eyes.

Now, Iraola is demanding Yankee return the $820k ... PLUS he wants a ton of cash for all the damage he's caused in his personal and professional life.

Calls to Yankee's camp have not been returned.

FreeWill

Who?

Phreaky

Um... who? Another useless rapper? Ok, thanks.

JCMeyers

WTF is Daddy Yankee??? I'm sorry, why are you even reporting on this + why is this no-name even getting 480K contracts?

Joe

Wow. I had to do some yahoo searches to see who this guy is (I mean was). He had a top ten song in 2004. That's about it. It was called 'Gasolina'.
It is amazing how a one hit wonder from seven years ago, is:
1. actually touring
2. actually has people who would go to his shows
3. can make 1.3 million dollars for 10 shows
4. would cancel the shows and not make that kind of money

If anyone wants to see his video (and I am sure you will remember the song... but, like me, probably not care), it is here: http://www.last.fm/music/Daddy+Yankee/_/Gasolina

tre

even if the tickets were free and they threw in dinner i would PASS

MmePopova

He paid $840,000 plus for someone no one has ever heard of? Iraola got bent over on this one and ought to be bleeding out his ******* not his eyes.

loe

his eyes bleed because he was doing too much cocaine! He looks like the kind. Gee... I mean yes the guy bailed out. So refund the tickets and sue that person. Simple, why stress?

SantaFeJack

Who? is right! Never heard of this rapper. I have doubts that ANY of this is true. I would hazard a guess that this is the FIRST time this person (either of them) has EVER been mentioned on TMZ.

AyeJay

I only know who this guy is because I used to go to an all Hispanic middle school in California and everyone was blasting that 'Gasonlina' song (which had very stupid lyrics BTW). Why he's even famous anymore is beyond me.

Truth

WHO THE F*CK IS THIS DUDE??? EXACTLY, NO ONE KNOWS OR CARESSSS. POINT BLANK, PERIOD. TRUTH!!

PT

TMZ-come up with a way to stop these advertising posts!! Everyone - visit these sites and then BUY NOTHING. Tie up their bandwidth but don't buy anything. Oh - the story - never trust anyone who has a name like this one. Plus, I'd like to see a medical report please about the eye-bleeding thing. And not from the same "doc" in Miami who shot your ass full of Fix-A-Flat.

ricky

dudes, this guy is huge in latin america. que les pasa -.-

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DEAL ---AFTER--- THE DEAL'S ALREADY BEEN MADE.

OTHERWISE, WHAT'S THE POINT OF MAKING A DEAL ??

Muppet

I realise TMZ tries to get the stories noone hears about but it would be nice if we could read about some people that are actually relevant! Sometimes it's nice to read offbeat stories but every article?

There's a problem here

You know, I'm thinking if this guy's eyeballs were bleeding because one little thing caused his blood pressure to get so high maybe he should have consulted his doctor before he consulted his lawyer. On the other hand, maybe his business partner or wife or some other bitch who would profit from his death was kind of hoping he'd stroke out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments