Neal Schon & Michaele Salahi

Laughing at Tareq's

Legal Threats

11/20/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1120_schon_salahi_video_ex
Tareq Salahi may want $17 million from Neal Schon and estranged wife Michaele Salahi -- but judging by their demeanor yesterday, all he'll be getting ... is laughed at.

As TMZ first reported, Tareq fired off a letter to the two ... threatening a lawsuit and demanding they cough up dough for humiliating him with their torrid affair.

We spotted the new couple arriving into Dulles International for Michaele's first trip home since she ... left home. They laughed about Tareq's threats, with Neal saying, "I think some people need to get a grip and move on."

Doesn't seem like that's happening any time soon.

Misery

I play guitar too. Neal Schon used to be my idol & role model. I hate this man now & I don't listen to his band anymore. He just lost the respect of thousands of Journey fans & they asked to removed from the band's mailing list. He had an affair with a married woman & cheated on his own wife in the process. He's an idiot & an immoral piece of s**t. Same goes for this slut he hooked up with.

Bird

I feel for Tareq. It reeeeally sucks to have someone you love and care about leave you for someone else. It sucks even more to have that person and their new lover laugh at you and rub it in your face. However Tareq, you can't sue someone for breaking your heart and humiliating you. If you could, people would be getting sued for that sh_t every day. Sorry man, you need to just let it go and move on.

Synik

Yech, such nasty and horrible people. What ever happened to kindness and discretion to other people?

Keith

The only reason these people get any press is because of TMZ, NO ONE CARES!

shagrath

what an azzwhole
hes partially responsible for breaking up a marriage ( 1 of a couple he has in his stellar social life time) and he has the audacity to laugh...
if i didnt like journey so much id punch this guy in the face

Mike

Come on! This is so obviously a set up! The Salahi's have roped Schon in on thier latest famewhore attention grab!

Machelle

Dang, they
are one creepy
couple.

Mike

Did you see the troll? oh that was neal.

Mumra the Ever Living

Tareq you Douche -
DOn't you think it's time to give up this farce? Take my advice, you won't regret it.
It seems that your problem is you don't have a meal ticket anymore. Instead of going through all of this bulls**t, just find another blonde that will buy into the plan. Vapid women are a dime a dozen, and I imagine that you probably have 10 cents to spare. Look around, ask some friends, I'm sure that you'll find someone. You can even make a new reality show where you go around telling people about your non-existant winery, your polo stuff, you know the same old carny grifter stuff you've been making a living off of for probably most of your life.
Take my advice, you won't be sorry.

katedeannn

sooo he's a home-wrecker and she's a whore. come on everyone! laugh! its funny!

crimsons

Neal, you're next. Had that occurred to you? Best get a Swiss bank account.

victory

I love it! Tarez' lawsuit is laughable. Have fun you two kids. Sometimes it takes half a lifetime to find your missing piece.

Ivisu

Come to this page to watch the train wreck. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Watch-the-Michaele-Salahi-Neal-Schon-Train-Wreck/275944175783781

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Why does TMZ continue to give this broken down 'rock' star and his rent a ho ink like this day after day? If it wasn't for TMZ this couple wouldn't even be known to anyone and as far as I'm concerned these two can hump off to eternity as long as they don't procreate.

LISA

I've never wished physical harm on anyone but I hope they get hit by a bus or a really big truck ! Or better yet, some slow and painful disease. They are both psychopaths in the true sense of the word.
I don't care about Teraq, but this boney blond bitch looked Obama straight in the eyes and lied when she crashed the White House. I can't believe she wasn't put in jail. That was a serious offence. And yes, Teraq should be in jail too, but something tells me it was all Michalaele's idea. He just seems like a sucker for going along with it. Nevertheless, he doesn't deserve this. He should consider himself lucky to have her out of his life. Except, she's not out of his life. She's throwing herself in front of the spotlight making sure everyone sees her laughing at him. That's creepy.