Neal Schon & Michaele Salahi

Laughing at Tareq's

Legal Threats

11/20/2011 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1120_schon_salahi_video_ex
Tareq Salahi may want $17 million from Neal Schon and estranged wife Michaele Salahi -- but judging by their demeanor yesterday, all he'll be getting ... is laughed at.

As TMZ first reported, Tareq fired off a letter to the two ... threatening a lawsuit and demanding they cough up dough for humiliating him with their torrid affair.

We spotted the new couple arriving into Dulles International for Michaele's first trip home since she ... left home. They laughed about Tareq's threats, with Neal saying, "I think some people need to get a grip and move on."

Doesn't seem like that's happening any time soon.

Dom The Mover

enuff already

John

I guess there is a first time for everything...

I support this lawsuit..

w

She's evil

Truth

TOO BAD THERE ISNT A YACHT, CATALINA ISLANDS, DRUNKENESS, QUAALUDES, NIGHT GOWN, FUZZY SLIPPERS, AND DUCK FEATHER DOWN JACKET INVOLVED IN THIS STUPID DEBACLE. IF MICHAELE SALAHI IS SCREAMING, YELLING IN HYPOTHERMIC WATER... YEA, I DEEM IT AN ACCIDENT TOO. TRUTH!!

Laurie123

Michaele and Neal are unbelievably selfish people, with absolutely NO consideration for the feelings towards the spouses they so brutally and abruptly left behind. I am no fan of Tareq, but these two, are disgusting. Do they even have an ounce of human decency in them? I doubt it...

Truth

NEIL SCHON IS DEF. ON DRUGS. HE LOOKS KOOKY EYED AND OBLIVIOUS TO WHAT'S GOING ON. DUDE IS WAAAY SHORT TOO. TRUTH!!

Jamie

These two deserve each other... losers.

Hey Neil Schon...without Steve Perry Journey SUCKS!....what you spent the summer doing was Journey kareoke...fame whores.

LC

I think these two are very awful people, They think they are in their 20's and they are in their 50's or close, the end of this 2 is not going to be pretty. what started like that ends like that!!! The End. (insert Universal Music with the lady with the torch).

Nefertiti

I think Tareq needs to move on and put this behind him. he is equally responsible for bringing all this out in the press. I don't see a judge giving him a red cent. I don't think it was right what Michaele or Neal did, they should have gotten a divorce BEFORE they got together. I don't know how a relationship can survive when you have caused others pain. Karma, as always will get this relationship sooner or later.

Jamie

These two losers deserve each other.

Neil did you ever think you'd be playing a in a Journey/Kareoke cover band? Because that's what Journey is without Steve Perry. Weak.

lukebandit

Micheala and Neal sing to each other: Open Arms:

Lying beside Neal, here in the dark,
feeling your heart beat to mine,
Softly, you whisper, your husband called the cops,
How could he tell the FBI?
We toured on together,
we laughed till we fart,
And here you are on my tour bus!

And how we laugh at T
with open hearts
Wanting him to stop
Trying to sue me, smelly farts!

Terry

I wouldn't be laughing to much. It's just a matter of time before people will get damages from someone that "tampered" with someones marriage. After all gay marriage will change how he law looks at that term. It will no longer be a religious term but a true legal term and contract.

Big Daddy

You two had better be a little more delicate with the way you treat this. If this guy is smart enough to get with in arms length of our commander, and chief, it would be nothing to get that close to you two. He may be desparate now, and now is probably not the time to be laughing at him after you both walked on his feelings publically, and internationally. Neal your wife has truely shown some class in this. What's her take on all this hilarity? You two just don't care who you hurt, do you? I don't see this ending well for someone. We'll still be watching, continue enjoying yourselves. Clowns

datruth

What a douche, she is a nasty old hag and this douchebag is a washed up has been, really, gonna spend 10's of thousands of dollars on this old hag, Tareq just remember, Neal is tasting you everytime he kissed her, faqing douchebag, journey sucks anyway

RIP Ronni

What goes around comes around....and it will.