Bootyful DUI Model

Sentenced to AA

11/20/2011 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Suelyn Medeiros
The sexiest DUI arrestee of all time just pled "no contest" in her drunk driving case -- and the judge took no pity ... sentencing her to a grand total of 10 extremely boring AA classes.

Suelyn Medeiros was also sentenced to a 3-month alcohol program and put on 3 years summary probation.

Medeiros also has to pay $1,918 in court fines and fees -- which feels unfair ... considering she has already given the world so, so much.

0803-SueLyn-Medeiros-sub

More Today in TMZ History

josh

who ?

owby

Nothing too boring about a typical AA meeting. Heard some of the funniest, most heart-breaking, or sweetest sublime things and actions. Actions that we real when you had become convinced that strangers won't help me, they don't even know me. People at AA are in general on a spritual path to make the world a better place. Thats been my experience there.

SantaFeJack

Arrested for DUI? She looks like she was more likely soliciting than driving.

Daryl

Dang, that girl's azz sho nuff bewitches my soul...Yessss, Lawsy it sho nuff do!

Daryl

@ owby

I feel you on that one. I sat in on a AA meeting years ago to support a friend who had the misfortune of getting a DUI, and some of the TRUE CONFESSIONS that was shared ranged from downright hysterical to heartbreaking.

There was this one sod who revealed that his wake up call was when after a major binge, he woke up in a seedy skidrow hotel, buck naked with a hard-on in his hand, but the only problem was, SAID hard-on was attached to another naked dude laying next to him...Needless to say, that was his EPIPHANY to give up drinkin'. LOL!

boooo

I cant believe that... really? come on that is not celebrity justice is... they let Lindsay Lohan gets away with so much more! or is that the reason?

LOLOL

Chris Brown already had her spreading it.Then The Money Team...lololol

Liz

Shes a model? She looks more like a prostitute to me. "Bootyful" lol they knew they couldn't say beautiful cuz that ho is uggggly

Ray

"sentencing her to a grand total of 10 extremely boring AA classes." Pardon me!! While I have NEVER been thrilled with the court system ordering convicted DUIs and PIs to AA meetings, your comment is just insulting. *******

JDUB

I don't know who that is, but I'm pretty sure it's a tranny.

Daniel

she is not beautiful....dog ugly more like it

Reality88

Harvey - very shocked you would allow this type of unnecessary bashing of a program that helps thousands of people fight the addiction of alcohol. I get that the tone of TMZ is one of shock and drama, but that is unnecessary.

buck

She a tranny. This is a male.

andrea

I think it plenty fair that she had to pay her fines so because she is a beautiful girl she shouldn't have to what is wrong with you people?My friend was almost killed by a drunk driver but I guess a pretty face makes it not only ok to drink and drive but she also should have to pay here fine.. Shame on you just sayin I will not support this I'm going else were for my gossip news.

lalaland

She's a whole lot sexier from a distance.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments