J.Lo vs. Britney

Battle of the Nude Bodysuits

11/21/2011 7:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1118_jlo_brit_01
Here's Jennifer Lopez, 42, gettin' sick on the floor in a sparkling nude bodysuit at the AMAs last night (left) -- and a 22-year-old Britney Spears back in her infamous barely there outfit from her "Toxic" video in 2003 (right).

Question is ...

More Who'd you rather?

Rocky

Britney of course, For those that dont know Britney's look was not a nude mesh outfit she had the Rhinestones pasted on her BODY!! Not too a Mesh Outfit. Watch Make the Video for Toxic that aired on MTV and you will understand.

Tee

tmz really needs to add a "neither" option to these things!

Christine

Britney didn't even wear a body suit. All the gems were glued onto her.

stlrockn

All of the humping the stage/air/and the other dancer was just to cover up the fact that SHE CAN"T SING A SONG! Besides, Beyonce' and WAY before her.., Tina Turner was doing the same thing back in the day (and she was going down on the microphone too). Check out some of the old film clips. J Lo's stuff was mindless dance music. What happened to just delivering a song with great style?...... and I didn't see any Rock Bands either last night. Guess RocknRoll might really be dead. Sad.....maybe I'm older but I did get to experience the real thing once upon a time. I'm just sayin'.

Truth

BRIT BRIT (WHEN SHE WAS 22 - DEFINITE QUALIFIER). J HO HAS TOO MUCH JUNK IN THE TRUNK. THAT INCLUDES BANGING 22YR OLD BACK UP DANCERS. TRUTH!!

jc

I agree with Janet....they're just copycatin'
There should be a third option
Jlo
Britney
neither

Nelle

Look at it this way...Jlo is 44 years old and she still looks damn good!!!! Lets see what Brittany is like by then and then we will compare.

christy

Actually, Cher did it first, and Cher did it best.

Glynn

C. NEITHER

q_e_n

Just looking at the pictures jlo suit is not nude it is skin tone, Brittany is a nude suit, think ABC would go with a nude suit on prime time, think again. No nip slip from Jlo

Dino

Well ... Britney pose video of almost 10 years ago surely look hotter but not NOW people, while Jennifer surely is hot at 42 ! Hello !

rampage01

I love j-lo,but I would take 22 year old britney anytime and I said 22 year old britney,:D

samantha caged

Britney is sexiest woman alive anyone else who disagrees with me with a C**T
Jlo looks like burrito

skeeter

I am embarrased for J LO there is something very wrong with that woman.

JVP

I don't care what JLo is about and what a train wreck she obviously is. I would still hit that.