Jack Wagner

United with Long Lost Daughter

... He Never Knew He Had

11/23/2011 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jack Wagner has a 23-year-old daughter
Soap legend Jack Wagner has a 23-year-old daughter ... and he had NO IDEA -- that is, until earlier this month ... when the two came face-to-face for the first time at a concert in Florida.

The girl's name is Carrie, and her mother -- who had a fling with Jack back in the '80s -- gave her up for adoption soon after she was born.

Sources tell TMZ, Carrie -- who grew up in NYC with her foster parents -- hired a private investigator to track down her biological p-units, and the P.I. led her to a concert in Boca Raton, Florida, where Jack was performing with Rick Springfield.

Carrie caught Jack right before he went on stage -- and according to sources, she gave Jack the full story and the two shared a tearful embrace. Jack was so smitten, he invited Carrie to another show the next day ... and introduced her to the entire audience (above).

According to sources, the two have been inseparable ever since -- Jack has even invited Carrie to spend Thanksgiving with him and his two sons. Sadly, Heather Locklear will not be present.

0728_whos_your_daddy_footer_v2

CathyJ

Finally a heart warming story!

jessup

Luck SOB.

Roz

I LOVE JACK WAGNER IN HIS CURRENT ROLE AS NICK MARONE IN THE B&B. I AM SO VERY ELATED THAT HE AND THE DAUGHTER HE DID'NT KNOW HE HAD HAS BEEN UNITED! THAT IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR! HAPPY THANKSGIVING JACK AND FAMILY....CHEERS!

nic

So happy for Jack. What a great story.

Julie

Amazing that he would do this without a DNA test....

ld

um, adoptive parents are real parents, they are NOT foster parents

radicalred

WAIT! I didn't know that Jack Wagner was Shania ********* father! Oh ... that isn't Shania?

james

She looks so sweet and happy. I often wonder about the adoptive parents in these situations. Hopefully they were kept abreat of this search, they did all the work. the sperm donor gets all the play now.

guest

The reason Jack immediately embraced her as his daughter (without dna test) is because he KNEW he had a daughter who was put up for adoption. He said so himself at the concert. Her mother told Jack in '88 she was pregnant and was going to put the child up for adoption. He said no one knew about his, it was a secret between him and the mother. TMZ obviously didn't really check the facts.
I'm sure they will do a test to make it official, but honestly... look at her. They DO look alike.

shelly

jack wagner is a great actor..he was fantastic on melrose place..first as a villian, then a nice guy, back to ahole,then back as good guy

harper

Jack Wagner was ' The King' of melrose Place. He was hardcore & awesome !

liz smith

THE STATEMENT FOSTER FAMILY IS AN INSULT TO EVERY ADOPTED PARENT. This childs parents gave her a home for 23 years. The mother get her up for adoption. Shame on you Harry Levin to speak to lightly of adoption.

Donna

I was on the Rick Springfield cruise where Carrie was Introduced to us for the first time. I was so happy for both of them. They truly seemed so happy to have found each other. I wish them nothing but the best.

KK

I am so happy for her and him. They will bring a lot of happiness in one another's lives. God Bless them!

Jane

I am a woman who was put up for adoption as a baby as well and found my biological parents when I was an adult, I find it quite insulting that the article refers to this young woman's parents as her foster parents. People are so idiotic. What makes them her "foster parents" as opposed to her parents? I have a friend who I've known since I was 5 and once I found my biological parents she would always refer to my mom and dad (who raised me) as my "step mom and step dad." I had to set her straight many times before she finally got that my parents were my parents. Sorry to go off on that but people are really inconsiderate to minimize the job that two people did in raising this young woman or myself is ridiculous just because we found a biological parent.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments