Rapper Too Short

I'm Not Dead,

Dammit

11/22/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1121-too-short-recut
Despite what you may be hearing on Twitter ... rapper Too Short insists ... he's NOT DEAD.

The Internet has been on fire with false reports that the rapper died from a heart attack today -- and several pranksters have already attempted to change the guy's Wiki page to reflect his death.

But T.S. just tweeted, writing, "Stop calling my phone. I'm not dead. Been in the lab working on my 19th album."

And just to make sure, we spoke to the guy on the phone -- and we're pretty sure that settles it ... the guy's alive.

Either that ... or ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

jessi10toes

For all of you who don't know who Too Short is, where the hell have you been for the past 30 years? This man is the Rap Ambassador of Oakland. Y'all better step yo game up!! He has more albums than you have years on this planet!!

charley

but your career is!

Lisa WhatwasIthinkin

Glad he is STILL living! Good news! I just wonder why ppl keep pranking on his death tho?

MarieD1969

He NEED to sue her for lying and slander! Have her subpoenaed and brought up on charges, get 5 years parole and mandatory drug testing!

CTrizzle

I agree with 'Reezersharp'...IF U DONT KNOW WHO TOO SHORT IS, YOU NEED TO FIND THE CLOSEST AND TALLEST BUILDING AND FALL OFF. LOL

Susan Williams

Thank you Jesus!

Skegeeace

He could be a little more gracious- at least other people CARE that he's alive.

spanky559

i was like trippin good to know he still alive.i grew up bangin his music.."bitach"

kammy

stop stop spreading those rumors around stop stop sreading those lies!!!!!!!!! smh' just crazy. folks should get a life. get that album out too short. and 4 the one acting ike they dont know who he is its not hard to google him.

Marie

I knew it, Everyone was just startin some **** , TOO$HORT!

NAC

Does anyone remember the Monty Python bits from "Holy Grail" about how certain characters claiming that they are not dead? Life imitating art perchance?

lou

what a weak ass s*** bag. 19th album!!? I saw him trying to act hard on I'm bossy from Kelis video... He actually is the getting bossed by bitches.

BROOKS WILLIAMS (GNSENT)

SIX REASONS FT TOO SHORT "RAINDANCE REMIX" PROD BY DEEP H2OZ.

miss misery

RIP Too Short!

ILoveMustard

I can't believe all the ignorant haters on this thread. Either you don't know who he is or you just straight hate. SMH. Respect to the original playa from East Oakland. Yay Area love, my ninja. Bitch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments