Rapper Too Short

I'm Not Dead,

Dammit

11/22/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1121-too-short-recut
Despite what you may be hearing on Twitter ... rapper Too Short insists ... he's NOT DEAD.

The Internet has been on fire with false reports that the rapper died from a heart attack today -- and several pranksters have already attempted to change the guy's Wiki page to reflect his death.

But T.S. just tweeted, writing, "Stop calling my phone. I'm not dead. Been in the lab working on my 19th album."

And just to make sure, we spoke to the guy on the phone -- and we're pretty sure that settles it ... the guy's alive.

Either that ... or ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

TheUltraworld

Don't say it too loud. Rappers are dropping like flies.

Char

Bet you can't say it like Short!

bud o green

WHAT is with tmz & unknown wanna-be rappers lately? it`s NOT news & nobody cares about these LOSERS!!!!

Disc Golf Pro Store

I think he started the rumor to help promote that new album he mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!

george fudge!

Maybe he has been mixed up with Too Large, the rapper who tmz reported dropping dead last week. Next week, he will be mistaken for rapper Too Bald For Yo.

petunias816

you have my sympathies

Ellerbee

Dear harvy! Rapper Too Short KILLED my cousinand injured another man in a drunk driving accident in Oakland. You can look it up. He has avoided his financial responsabilities since my cousins death. -Ellerbee family member-

dre

damn white people dont kno a legend wen they see one...dumb fks

SacSteve

Too Short not dead.....TOO BAD!

$tooshort$

Biiitch !

Mike

We can hope tho

Charles Mitchell

I'm glad to hear that TS had not passed away. It would have just added to the list of rappers who died way too early in life. There was also a rumor about Missy Elliott dying. I hope it isn't the same person behind these rumors. because it would only be fair it something tragic were to happen to them or one of their love ones. Maybe that would teach the next dumb-ass that thinks that's cute or funny. It's not It cause undo strees and pain on these people's families and friend. Ever thought about that you f...ink nut!

TNT

Saw him last night on the Vegas Strip....

juls

As everyone knows, "men" have rush of blood in on of two areas, the brain or the penis, never both. After hearing Too Short and the way he speaks of women, HIS MOTHER!, it is apparent Too Short has NO blood going to either his penis or brain. I guess his name is in reference to his penis size, TOO SHORT!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3