Bieber to Letterman:

I Could Smell a Weasel

11/23/2011 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1123-justin-beiber-smell-a-weasel
1_2lfexbiz_1_bw5y7fhl
Justin Bieber taped a segment with David Letterman yesterday -- where the two teamed up to TRASH his alleged baby mama ... with Justin telling Dave, "I could smell a weasel, too."

Bieber proceeded to tell Letterman all about the process of supplying DNA for the paternity test -- saying, "Yeah, I took it ... They just swab your mouth."

Now, it's up to his alleged baby mama Mariah Yeater to supply her kid's DNA for comparison -- but Justin's not confident it will be a match ... telling Letterman, "I could smell a weasel."

As TMZ first reported, Yeater's lawyer insists she will gladly offer up her baby for DNA testing.

Blood Red Witch

Bieber didnt smell a weasel. He smelled a Lohan!

Amber

He doesn't even know what disrobeing is... LOL

Blood Red Witch

A girl is claiming Lindsay Lohan got her pregnant. DNA results pending. QUACK

Grandma Cracker

Justin Bieber might have been on THE VIEW this morning, but the important question is what is Lindsay Lohan going to wear on Thanksgiving?

AGENT smith

Someone tweeted that they saw Lindsay at the Coroners office, chalk up another day of CS......

AGENT smith

TMZ resistance is futile. We are holding all Bieber threads hostage until we get Lindsay threads daily. We refuse to negotiate with TMZ

AGENT smith

I wonder if Delmar is Lindsay, she was posting here at the same time last night Lindsay was tweeting about X factor.....and Delmar always knows about the mystery person who tweeted that Lindsay did CS....

Chris

I juts want to know if in fact this woman is right, and he is the daddy what will happen to his reputation since all he has done is deny and bad mouth her from the start. I am not saying she is right, but if she is was his career worth all the denials?

Grandma Cracker

OCCUPY BIEBER!
`
Hell no, we won't go! Hell no, we won't go.....
~
Put that in your duck call and smoke it TMZ

Blood Red Witch

FU,

I ordered my Lindsay Lohan brand turkey for Thanksgiving, it is not arrived yet. What am I supposed to do with the tic tac stuffing

squeakermama

Disrobing? I don't think so. How cute.

Rob

"I could smell a weasel" is not the answer I would expect from someone who knows they didn't have sex with someone else. Usually, when you know you didn't have sex with someone you say something like "I never had sex with them." "I could smell a weasel" is something you say when you have had sex with someone but you suspect they are lying about you being baby daddy.

AGENT smith

CNN is reporting that a group calling themselves Linnonymous has launched a cyber attack against the website TMZ. Their leader Granda Ma Cracker has dubbed the operation "OCCUPY BIEBER". Granda Ma Cracker has not yet released her demands, however AGENT smith is attempting to negotiate a seize fire with TMZ........

tgrfan42069

letterman knows about weasles considering he is one..he cheated on his wife.so he should know all about weasles

Gerri

Interesting choice of animal, since Bieber looks like a weasel.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments