Justin Bieber Alleged Baby Mama

My Baby Will Take the DNA Test

11/23/2011 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Yeater and Justin Bieber
Mariah Yeater
-- Justin Bieber's alleged baby mama -- will submit her baby for DNA testing ... this according to her legal team.

Attorney Jeffrey Leving tells TMZ ... his client is NOT avoiding the DNA test, and can't wait to compare baby Tristyn's DNA with Justin Bieber's.

But Leving says he DOES have a big problem with the DNA test Justin has already taken, because a member of Yeater's team was not present while it was administered and he has no idea if the test was done using proper controls.

Although members of Justin's team have told TMZ Yeater and her team had gone radio silent since Justin took the test on Friday, Leving says his co-counsel has been in touch with Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, Monday and Tuesday.   Leving says he hopes both sides will reach an agreement on a DNA protocol.

Weitzman could not be reached for comment.

amc

I'd love it to be true, but it won't be. And when it comes up negative they'll use the fact they weren't in there as their excuse. Then when it comes back negative again they'll say that someone switched it over in the back because he bribed them. It never ends.

ddd

it takes only a couple of days to get a result for a DNA test.
this is a PR stunt.

nene

When taking DNA test,they are all in controlled environment.SO why her lawyer yakking again.JB should be the one requesting his legal team will be present after all this woman is after his $$$.Her text record can be requested by his lawyers and build a case against her for extortion and defamation.text is text but the phone number will not change.

Azzkicker

Ok, enough already. Ms. Yeater, stop playing the victim in the court of public opinion; stop saying what you will do as a comeback to protect yourself. It's time to shut up, stop tweeting & just do it. Or don't do it. Enough of the "this is what I'm going to do". Either do it or not, and stop talking about it...

Emcee

I bet this skank can't even spell DNA.

THE BEAVER

This woman has way too much time on her hands. After she goes for all the tests on herself, and is cleared from being a nut case, she should go to College. Get a good job, and stop being another gold digger "Oksana" wanna be.

ddavis

Is he even old enough to have sperm? I mean REALLY?!?!?!

THE BEAVER

ddavis: 3 minutes ago

Is he even old enough to have sperm? I mean REALLY?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess you will find that out soon enough. It looks to me like this chick went to the same school Oksana did, and copied off of her paper.

Eric

This is just getting stupid now. I'm no longer entertained.

MrsJMD

I love that that picture of her looks like it was taken in a public bathroom.

houstonchik08

LOL THAT FEMALE IS SO RIDICULOUS! THE WHOLE STORY IS MADE UP FROM HER OWN MOUTH! ALL SHE WANTS IS ATTENTION! I GUESS SHE WANTED SELENA AND JUSTIN TO BREAK UP.. IF YOU READ THE WHOLE STORY AGAIN HOW THIS STUPID LITTLE GIRL SAID,SHE WAITED TILL THE BABY WAS 3 MONTHS TO SAY IS HIS. AND THEN THE STORIES... LIKE REALLY PEOPLE! HOW STUPID IS THAT. SHE NEEDS TO MOVE AROUND AND STOP WITH THAT LIE!!!... SHE WILL GET SUED! BY EVERYTHING SHES DOING! HAHHAA!!!! LAME LITTLE GIRL NEED A LIFE!

THE BEAVER

LOL.. every picture I see of her, the chick either looks like wild child with not much sense, or like a goofy goober with no sense at all.

John from Pitt

I'm so sick of hearing about this money hungry hoe.... AND I've BEEN sick of hearing about the Fairy Emo Boy/Child

THE BEAVER

MrsJMD: 5 minutes ago

I love that that picture of her looks like it was taken in a public bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No, hun, that looks more like she is in school. Maybe her gold digger class is in the bathroom. How to $#!^ on others 101.

THE BEAVER

How to $#!^ on others and come out smelling like a rose. LOL