Prince Harry

Spittin' Game to HOT WAITRESS

at Las Vegas Nightclub [Video]

11/23/2011 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Harry and a Las Vegas waitressPrince Harry was full on FLIRTING with a super hot waitress at a Las Vegas nightclub Sunday night ... and TMZ has the footage to prove it.

No word on the identity of the scorchin' brunette -- but sources inside XS nightclub at the Wynn Hotel tell us she was VERY LUCKY to get that close to the Prince, because dude was rollin' with an ARMY of security.

What happens in Vegas ... could get this chick into Buckingham Palace if she handles it right.

112211_prince_harry2

JAN

Well at least he's not a snob I guess. If I was royalty, I'd want someone better... call me crazy!! ;)

arale norimaki

Everything the royal family has was stolen form their peasants (George William Frederick )

to William Arthur Philip Louisy and Henry Charles Albert David putting on a burger king paper crown does not make you royalty. Stop living off the taxpayer and get a real job

There is no such thing as royalty. Your decedents of England's dictators are not special people. I can't believe you are gullible enough to willingly pretend like they are better than you. We escaped that absurd circus 240 years ago, and you can too. Be free!

TheHOLETruth

Harry is too hot!!!!

Steinberg

So where is this "Super Hot Chick"? I tried looking everywhere, can't find her in the pic.

magentapyramid

Wow. 2 people talking to each other = "hooking up". Seriously, people? Shut it down already.

Stevem9

@Eh'actl
Dont make a statement when you clearly know nothing about what you are commenting on!
Both Prince William and Harry do lots of Charity work around the world and Prince Harry is a fully qualified Helicopter Pilot within the British Army!
He regularly does 'Help for Heroes' work to raise funds and awareness for Injured War Veterans, as do almost all of the Royal Family.
And as for your view on getting shot of them as soon as we can as a proud English man I call you a fool! They benefit both our economy and charity fund raising means aswell as keeping up National Pride.

Bellaca

@mjforever, I agree with you. Harry looks like Charles. James Hewitt has eyes that are far apart and droopy. IF Harry was his son, with Diana's large, round eyes, Harry's eyes would e far apart, large and round. Istead, he has small, close-set eyes like Charles.

Harry has Charles' nose, too.

These ppl claiming he's Hewitt's son are desperate. Harry is CLEARLY Charles' son.

Bellaca

I get why the British keep them. What I don't understand is why Canada does.

Dear Canada, Elizaeth, Harry, Willaim and Kate are BRITISH. They are not Canadian, so get your own head of state.

Kay-Kay

Prince Harry...the only white dude that has SWAG!!

Larry Emelianenko

"Hi, Im Prince Harry would you like to see my red dragon."

Billy Bob

I love Harry. He's the black sheep and can get away with it because his brother has to carry the name. I can imagine the Queen and his dad, "Well, pardon us, son, she ain't no kid.That's a ****tail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig." Harry said: "I know it, dad. Ain't she cool, That's the kind I dig."

John Zammit

what is he doing more than other youths of his age do. Shouldn't he be left alone to enjoy his holidays as others do

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2