Ashton's Alleged Mistress

I Didn't Torpedo His Marriage!

11/24/2011 10:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_japv40nl_1_knvfrw0a

Sara Leal -- the 22-year-old blonde who allegedly slept with Ashton Kutcher this summer -- insists she isn't responsible for the actor's crumbling marriage to Demi Moore ... telling TMZ, she was just a "bump in the road."

Sara tells us, Ashton and Demi were having problems long before she came along -- but was she the straw that broke the camel's back?

Lana Caine

Two dolts boffing the night away. The only person truly happy about this is Jennifer Aniston. She is no longer the most-humiliated woman in Hollywood.

for real

Dear Sara, When this is all said and done, Demi still has lots of money, good looks and class. Money is awesome, even when trying to get over a broken heart. It certainly helps. You on the other hand were used and you are still broke!! Uh, not good!!! lol

Scotty

Why do these dumbasses always cheat with an UGLY woman! She has NOTHING on Demi! She's a total loser in total denial! She was absolutely a "REASON" they're getting divorced! Fugly girl!!!

TMS

Did he fu(k her or that huge honker of hers?

Bill

I don't think she is a ho or anything har***** all she was the one who was lied too and all she knew that a famous dude wa********* on her and if any other chick was her they would probably do the same thing. He was the ******* here so I think people need to stop hating on her. She was very respectful of Demi and didn't want to talk about it! She didn't ask for this camera dude to film her either so just leave her the hell alone haters! ps she's hot!

LISA

Don't flatter yourself thinking you were anything but a quick f*ck. That is IF you ever even met Ashton. It sounds to me like Sara just wants some publicity. I'm sure Ashton messed around, but Sara's just to ugly.

laReina

It was a lot more than a one night stand that sunk this ship. Why is everyone blaming her....she had nothing to do with the failure of that relationship.

james

je2us ch4ist heaven and hell i didnt know women could be this fugly

smileandshine

Duh! She is at fault too. She mingled herself into their marriage. Everyone know's the famous couple. She never just came here from Mars.

kind One

big mouth slut.

thespiral

Who cares what this smelly slut ho has to say?

I'm sooo damn tired of people getting "famous" just for sucking, *******, slurping, queefing and airing their festering ***** in public. Paris and Kim K, I'm looking at YOU. You ****** the game up for good and now gnarly wannabes like this one honestly believe they deserve fame, money and camera time just for out-whoring all the other whores.

thespiral

Who cares what this smelly slut ho has to say?

I'm so OVER people getting "famous" solely on the basis of sucking, *******, slurping, queefing and airing their stinky ***** in public. Paris and Kim K, I'm looking at you. You ****** the game up for good and now gnarly wannabes like this one honestly believe they deserve fame, money and camera time just for out-whoring all the other whores.

Missy

This girl acts like she had a RELATIONSHIP with Ashton Kutcher when all she did was allow him to f%*k her without a condom! Stupid girl. Just becuz he's cute and married doesn't mean he ain't got HIV! Remember Magic Johnson? Also married, hot, and HIV +. Really hope the follow-up Us Magazine article is not "My Hot Night With Ashton Gave Me AIDS"

And there is no way that this plain b*%#h is hotter than Demi, even at sixty. Kutcher would cheat on Angelina Jolie, I'll bet.

Sharon Caserta

She really isn't that good looking. I think as soon as it happened, she ran out and told the world. What happened to his, what he called, "Old Soul" and how him and Demi were soulmates? I can understand him going for another woman, but at least be a good looking one.

me

nothing worth mentioning,just humiliting for everyone,