Kim K & Jennifer Love Hewitt

Girl-on-Girl Thanksgiving

11/24/2011 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_srsp90z3_1_x1k4irov

We have no idea what the hell they're trying to make ... in fact, it kind of looks disgusting -- but one thing's for sure ... Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Love Hewitt look damn good in a pair of aprons.

Kim K and J Love cooked up a storm for the homeless yesterday at the L.A. Mission. Hopefully, no one actually ate whatever they were trying to make in this video.

Aileen (Canada)

Oh dear Lord. Tell me that Kim K is not actually daring to pretend that her new imagine is charitable and caring?! Puleeze - her pr team are really scraping the barrel with this. Disgusting creature.

Hamptonsdude

Wow, Jennifer is playing with garbage. Poor girl!!
Jennifer is smokin' hot for sure!

JimmyCrapCorn

God help that homeless shelter if she drops a diamond earring. Just saying.

magmax

The only reason she showed up is because Slut-Mommy promised her she could bleach a few turkey anuses.

agold

Hewitt normally does that kind of thing down there, HOWEVER Kims appearance has Kris Jenner written all over it. She's such a skanky, phoney a-hole. And I have to admit, seeing her standing next to a seasoned professional is hilarious - "Hi, I'm Kim, and I don't do anything...ever...well, except eat a bag of ****z on occasion".

OhhhPlease

For a family who has just finished doing the talk show circuit stating how *they(Kim)do thier charity in silence" there sure have been alot of PR photos of all her aheemm good deeds! I still get a giggle (and not in a good way)out of the last PR release of her at a Childrens's Hospital, where she states she "can't wait to go back next year"....so I see you do your good deeds once a year...well those kids are sick 365 days a year for thier entire life, the homeless are homeless sadly also for 365 days a year, the unemployed are jobless 365 days a year trying to figure out how to feed thier families... and BTW Did you make your charity donation yet of 200k? why hasn't that charity PR been released yet?....just please stop!!

CathyJ

Oh brother, how stupid does this family think the public is?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

23 out 23 comments all calling out this OBVIOUS PR STUNT. Not working ****ra$ian.

jane

Oh, what a conveniently timed charitable gesture Kim... Just Nauseating! People, sign the No More Kardashian petition at gopetition (dotcom) and help us get rid of this pack of scammers. Over 167,000 signatures (with comments)so far!

magmax

Jennifer Love Hewitt: "Do I really have to work with this turkey?"

JimmyCrapCorn

It would've been a good move for Kim to donate all her wedding gifts to this shelter. I know those folks would like to rock some lead crystal wine goblets while tipping back that whiskey later tonight under the nearest overpass.

Go away Kim!

Kathy

Funny, but I don't remember ever seeing or hearing Kim K's name in conjunction with charity. Hmmm......

Yep I said that

Kardashian has never done this before and you can bet her pimp mother and her reps told her to go do this for damage control, she has no credibility at all

No comment

I saw this on our local news. Kim had on 1 pound of makeup and false eyelashes. Who wears false eyelashes to volunteer? Image control, and it was so over the top it didn't work.

awards

What? I thought her idea of charity was but$ex with professional athletes. This is even more gro$$!