Amanda Knox

First Thanksgiving Home

11/25/2011 11:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1125_knox_Splash
Amanda Knox was out running errands yesterday in Seattle with her sister and mother ... her first Thanksgiving home since her murder conviction was overturned.

Clearly, she has a lot to be thankful for this year.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Shammyzeezeetop

I am very glad that she was able to spend Thanksgiving with her family. The media needs to back of Amanda big time, she doesn't need/want anymore drama in her life. Amanda didn't do anything to Meredith. I really think people are low in judgement, just because she lived with Meredith doesn't mean anything. Everyone with rude comments to Amanda needs to back the F*** UP! All of the media and rude commenting people need to stop and think this "What if it was me that went through this?" "Would i want all of the rudeness and all of the media up my ass?" NO you guys wouldn't so stop and think before you open your mouths. You all need reality checks.

Barb

She's being stalked by the Papparazzi. I'd be pissed too!

Barb

You were not on the jury you dopes. Blood hungry vipers. Leave Amanda alone.

Jim Thompson

Hmmm, looks like Seattle weather. She must be bummed about how bad the Huskies footbal team is doing. C'mon, let her get out. Do you smile all through your shopping day or just your everyday job. Didn't think so. My first grade class wanted to know who this person was. I told them this is a good example of the virtue we teach in our school, perserverence.They got it. Remember, she is still in shock and I hope her smile comes back soon. But she is not an all day cheerleader smile person. She is a victim. Let her grow.

Reshhia

Smiling Amanda Knox looks relaxed as she steps out with new love James Terrano. Amanda Knox wow...

Isabella

why don't you guys lay off. If you quit paying for and printing photos, the papparazi will stop. She has gone through enough without being constantly stalked. She is not a willing celebrity, she did not choose to be someone in the public eye, and has not done anything. Let her have a normal life after this nightmare!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7