Kris Humphries

I'd NEVER Sue Kim Kardashian

11/25/2011 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries has no plans to sue his estranged wife Kim Kardashian
Kris Humphries has no plans to sue his estranged wife Kim Kardashian over upcoming episodes of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" ... sources close to Kris tell TMZ.

A report surfaced this week saying Kris was planning on filing a $10 million lawsuit against Kim because of how he expects to be portrayed on the show and because he has a larger role in it than originally planned.

As first reported by Gossip Cop, Kris has no plans to sue Kim. Sources close to Kris tell TMZ he still loves her and their relationship right now is "cordial."

According to our sources, Kris is worried that the show will make him look worse than he really is ... but he understands he has no control of it.

nicole

not that I'll be watching, but kim & pimpmom will make sure he looks like the bad guy.

Jim

Kris Humphries is classy. How he EVER got tangled up with the KarTRA$Hians is beyond comprehension. Keep taking the high road, Kris H. Everyone else, BOYCOTT the KKlan.

Cindy

What do you expect from someone who made a sex tape sold it and made 5 million from it and has her own Mother there exploiting her and making money off her. If Bruce is smart he would take his two daughter and get them far away from Kris and her famewhoring daughters..

Cindy

This was all a business deal. Why do you think that Kim went up to Minnesota she went with a check with the understanding that he does not badmouth her and agree to be the bad guy in all of this.

jodi

Isnt his 15 minutes of fame up yet.

Chickeeta

no worries Kris... the whole world knows what a bunch of self serving liars the KarTrashians are. We're just surprised you didn't figure it out sooner. Hopefully people boycott the premiere of Two Useless Fame Hos Infect NYC. Let's get rid of them once and for all.

3Storms

He's gone full retard. She's being nice to his face so he ageees not to sue her for slandering him with careful editing on her show.

Celebrities Suck

I agree with this post... It's as simple as this if you want these money hungry, fake ŧ§ skanks to go away. Tell all your friends to stop watching them. As long as they have large numbers of viewers they will be around.
Remember Paris's reality show. No viewers she was cancelled in two weeks. Don't be pissed at them for making a gazillion dollars. It is all you wing nuts tha*****ch them on TV and buy all the rag papers that makes that possible.

Celebrities Suck

Kris you've been tainted by this fame whore.... Kris now to us you seem like douche bag, for marrying this skank. You knew what you were getting yourself into. Kim for what we all know she's been tossed around like a basket ball/foot ball. BTW her brother Rob the mooocher dances better thn the skank.

Reader

THE GREAT AMERICAN KARDASHIAN BLACKOUT THIS SUNDAY

JENNER/RYAN SEARCREST AND ALL OF E! CHANNEL HAVE BEEN LAUGHING AT US AMERICANS TOO LONG

GO AMERICAN GIRLS !!! BOYCOTT THEIR SHOW THIS SUNDAY

Throwback kid

We need to boycott everything Kardashian not for us but for them. The Kardashian's have never worked real jobs before, Rob does nothing but play video games with Lamar all day. Scott walks around in Armani suits but has no real job to go to. Kim complains how hard she works, she thinks red carpet events and photo shoots are real work. Well if we boycott the show and E takes it off the air, the Kardashians would all know what it feels like to get up and work a real job. I think we owe it to them to do them this favor. The gravy train is over!

barnyardhumor

He has no plans to sue because he's part of the Seacrest/Jenner ongoing scam and has been from the start. Hope folks wake up to this in time to boycott the show on Sunday.

King of TMZ

Hello TMZ loser-envious-ladies & loser-pigs this is Kim Kardashian I am not blonde like Pari******on & here is my PR Make-You-Love-Me-Again-By-Force Ploy:

- Plan A: Make Kris look like a horrible monster pig & me like the virgin “hoepeless hoemantic” princess I am
- Plan A2: Showcase some dirt about Kris from his ex-friends (try make him look gay even or some controversy about him) He might not be Shrek but he is definitely Frankenstein
- Plan A3: Show Kris as verbally abusive when he tells the truth to my REAL x-ray proven silicon ears as he tries to destroy my self-esteem about MY CAREER & the EMPIRE I built because he’s trying to turn me into a housewife while I am a hoe hopeless hoemantic Peanesscess.
- Plan A4: Blame vague evil forces that pushed me for to do the wedding blame the hoopla and blah blah I am innocent you guys come on! I love you my fans & supporters who always stand by me I love you so much now go to Sears & show the love back please.
- Plan A5: Create a carefully PR engineered distracter or a similar controversy about someone else to have my (dummy public)’s attention shifted from the negativity they associate to me.
- Plan B: Pretend I am sad & “let down princess in the tower”-depressed
- Plan C: Cancel some small endorsements & business engagements I wasn’t even interested in to begin with, to show I am serious
- Plan D: Act as if I want to reconcile with Kris
- Plan E: Smile it off & make people forget there is a problem to begin with
- Plan F: Make my mom & my brother & other siblings go on the spot light more so to show a brighter side about the brand & to make people forget
- Plan G: Write a sad book (by my writers), do interviews or film a movie or TV special and CRY CRY CRY about how its bad that people hate you just to hate you because you re right and they’re wrong. They don’t know you. & the sinless shall throw the first stone. I am the princess and they’re the narrow-minded low-life pigs.
- Plan H: Do “covered by photogs” charities & make sure paparazzis are around to snap my volunteering & helping of the needy… ME & my career
- Plan I: Buy more Twitter dummy account followers (maybe throw a $5 million on that in an attempt to surpass Lady Gaga & become the new queen of Twitter Pop & so relevant by default. The $5 mil will exponentially come back after the boost & new queen crown
- Plan J: Quote mother Theresa & Gandhi about how judging other people is bad
- Plan K: Date someone new, a new costar, hotter, more A list, richer, cuter, blacker or out of the box (girl, redhead, Arab billionaire…)
- Plan L: Go back with Reggie Bush (even it might show I never loved Kris) Papa always said to follow your heart
- Plan M: Pretend I am spiritual & caring you know the new mmmHotter Theresa & make some quotes from bible & budha & Kabala & what not here & there
- Plan N: Cry, bring papa (the other liar King) to the picture, & cry cry to show how poor non-con-artsy & princessy (footnote: spoiled brat) me & my family are
- Plan O: Do something huge, like show on some big star show or music video so to be repeated by force on public’s eye and boosted up by association
- Plan P: Leak another sex tape to try reboost interest in me again
- Plan Q: Get my celebrity friends to root for me
- Plan R: Pretend I was beaten Rihanna style by Kris or someone from his family
- Plan S: Do interviews and say my rehearsed PR packaged answers to show I am smart business girl, des*****, perfumist, genius, & deep hoepless lover that has been mistreated so many times
- Plan T: Support some out of the box campaign that will boost my popularity
- Plan U: Film our reality show in some exotic places to boost interest again
- Plan V: Do an alliance for our stores with someone huge
- Plan W: Make a new reality show. Kim Kardashian the Bachelorette & show how I am hoepeeing to find true love.
- Plan X: Leak my sextape with Kris to show he has a small one & does it like Frankenstein and no right girl should want him. While in the sex tape I am so pious and he doesn’t pee on me this time cause I am a good mother to be.
- Plan W: Act surprised & uber-happy and reinvent the valley girl in me.
- Plan Z: Pay TMZ, Perez & others (through mentioning them in my show) so to keep my cleansed name relevant & by force-on-your-throat-ing me on the dumb narrow-minded no-life public

- Plan NEVER: Disappear Pari******on “Blonde” style & realize that Kris & the world are right: I am just a nobody hoe-ing my self through my fakeness into the A-trash list of Hollywood at the expense of principles, value of others, & value of one’s self. I stepped on & used too many people to build my fake empire. Me my mother & my father & family we are all con artists. Money & career is everything to me I contribute nothing to society just my beauty & presence & genius valley-girl opinion on things is enough contribution for CA$HING IN …who are we kidding??? I have to still always try to hold up to my fake roots, cry and pretend I am of value, I am classy, and I am better than even Princess Diana cause I am Kim Kardashian the hottest woman in the (my my my my) world & Google. Y’all better swallow it! (Helium voice: Thaaaank youuuuw) REAL x-ray proven bottox smile @ y’all :) Oh! I am a natural! :)) (Helium voice again: Thaaaank youuuuw)

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

It's not like your lawyers would win anyways. She had you sign your life over on the dotted line like the devil she is.

carl calloway

This is all BS! live and let live