Kris Humphries

I'd NEVER Sue Kim Kardashian

11/25/2011 9:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries has no plans to sue his estranged wife Kim Kardashian
Kris Humphries has no plans to sue his estranged wife Kim Kardashian over upcoming episodes of "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" ... sources close to Kris tell TMZ.

A report surfaced this week saying Kris was planning on filing a $10 million lawsuit against Kim because of how he expects to be portrayed on the show and because he has a larger role in it than originally planned.

As first reported by Gossip Cop, Kris has no plans to sue Kim. Sources close to Kris tell TMZ he still loves her and their relationship right now is "cordial."

According to our sources, Kris is worried that the show will make him look worse than he really is ... but he understands he has no control of it.

buzz kill

What a Bozo. I am not one for sueing, but this bitch used him and publicly humiliated him for her own personal gain. I say, sue her for everything you can. If the shoe were on the other foot you can bet she would be sueing him. Hey Kris, GROW A PAIR!

sonnfish

Kar****ians please go away, enough already. KK broke that poor midwestern boys heart, isn't that enough for her? Does she need pounds of flesh from him as well? Poor dude, KK and the lockout in the same year? He's a pawn to everyone.

Melanie

I read somewhere -- I believe at the Daily Mail -- that Kim had total editorial control over "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" and that she intentionally edited out anything that made her look bad. Doesn't surprise me but I think that is unfair and sooooooo nasty.

And again, the show won't be an honest depiction of what really happened. You can't tell me it was ALL Kris's fault.

Reader

THE GREAT AMERICAN BLACKOUT THIS SUNDAY

Dan

Man I would love going down on him until he finds his next gurl. Heard he is horse hung huge!

Yep I said that

Let the Kardashian wh()res say what ever they want their main claim to fame is Kim and her wh()ring sex tape. The whole lot of them have been outed for the cheap any thing for attention money grubbing skanks they are. Not one of them have any shame or class

Sandra Fan

Who cares... Why is she so important to anyone? She made a mistake, too bad she didn't stop the farce before the wedding... Pride will always make you fall...

Sheila

KARMA, KIM. THE HATE YOU PUT OUT THERE WILL COME RIGHT BACK TO YOU. IF YOU TRY TO TRASH HUMP IT WILL BACKFIRE.

mary jo

OMG, you know you really have a hard time feeling sorry for this sap. Someone did that to me I would not have to think twice I would stop the show completely, you made an ass out of me once, well baby you will not do it again. I would get the best lawyer and sue them. This guy has no balls and it is true grow some and stop taking the abuse you idiot along with the Kardashians theses people are heartless and you will not change them.

sam

Classy man Kris. Frankly he should sue her ... for fraud!

Erin

Let's see, Kris Jenner is the executive producer of that idiotic show. She is making sure Kris Humphries will be edited to be the villain instead of her whore daughter.

jacksonfive210

I dont understand why people let the kardashian's affect them so much and are so worried about trying to tell people to boycott them. Who cares if they are fame whores most people are or would be they were put in a similar situation. I dont care for them much but I have to give them credit they made alot of money out of kim sucking ray j's pole.

Sally

I do not mind hearing about Kris, but I am sick of the Kardashian's -- all them, their phony selves. Hope E wises and pulls all of their shows and consumers do not buy into their publicity.

Reader

Kris Humphries was not a "real" husband. He was playing a part. The wedding and engagement also was not real, it also was scripted. This is show business. If you saw it and felt duped and now realize they are laughing at you all the way to the bank then DON'T VIEW THEIR NEW SHOW THIS SUNDAY. And then you can get the last laugh.

THE BIG AMERICAN BLACKOUT THIS SUNDAY

Jodi

in the above post and other statements from other sites I believe more than ever Kris was in on this engagement/wedding/divorce scam that was pulled on the viewers and he has signed papers and received his payout to keep his mouth shut which is probably the REAL reason Kim went to MN.

"Kris is worried that the show will make him look worse than he really is ... but he understands he has no control of it."........c'mon does that sound like a guy who was suppose to be talking mean to Kim on the show and smart talking the rest of the her family? Now he has nothing to say?????

Why isn't he standing up for himself if he knows nothing about this and was blindsided by everything? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Sign the petition and BOYCOTT K&KTNY this coming Sunday.