Paris Hilton

Black Widow Spyder

11/26/2011 9:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1126_paris_hilton_x17
Dressed in black from head-to-toe, Paris Hilton took her brand new, bright red, 2012 Ferrari California Spyder out for a spin last night in Beverly Hills.

Paris had the $277,500 ride delivered to her house yesterday afternoon.

1125_paris_hilton

Jenna

Pari******on looks like she is getting chunky, stout, portly, all nice words for fat. I cannot believe she actually has fans. I've never met a single person who claimed to be a fan. If anyone reading this comment is a fan, please send in a comment stating so. And she is famous for.............???

raisethetaxesontherich

And the republicans say NO higher taxes on the rich!

4alwayz30mzone

AND THIS INSANE FAMILY NEEDS TO FOCUS ON SOMETHING BESIDES MATERIAL THINGS AND GETTING THEIR OFFSPRING INTO THE REAL LIFE ... JUST ANOTHER OVERPAID GIANT OF A WASTE BASKET ... COME ON HILTONS ... BUILD A PLACE FOR THE HOMELESS .. MAYBE ONE OF YOUR FINE HOTELS COULD USE SOME OCCUPANTS ... THERE ARE A TON OF HOMELESS IN EVERY CITY IN EVERY STATE ... FILL THEM UP FOR A CHANGE ....

jb

Paris who? Honey, your 15 minutes are so over.

nof

That's hot.

The car, too.

hollywoodlander

You can find this exact same picture in the dictionary right next to the word, "irrelevant".

inurtrash

Bet she wrecks it before the warranty expires.

likeomg

She had to do something since Kim K took her place in the relevant department. Oh, and Paris' crappy show was canceled.

Dean

australian

Shawn

She must be progressing, she bought a red car on black friday :P

Jay L

As much as I think Paris should buy and drive whatever she wants.. I am a struggling rock singer who drives a broken down 88 Mazda worth $60...0. with $300K I could buy 60 decent cars and give them to people who are old , sick and disabled, who desperately need transportation. I have been very well off and I have lived in my car. If I am ever blessed to be wealthy again, I will always make sure I remember the hard times and help as many people I possibly can!

mrsschrute

Oh, um, like um, I paid the Ferrari company and my um, pub-li-sist a whole bunch of um, like, "monies" to um, like get my pictures back on like, um tme or tmz or whatever it is because no one um, likes to like, hear me say dumb things and stuff, um, anymore.

why doesn't anyone, like, um, pay attention to me anymore? i don't even get free, like, um valtrex anymore. um, what is like, um wrong with everyone? people keep calling me, like, um, an ugly diseased tranny and like, they're comparing me to trash like um, kim kardashian, and um like, i don't understand it. but then again, um like, i don't understand anything.

Areader

Yawn!

jack

Today Paris took a dump, but we don't need to read about it.

nisha

How can anybody feel good about spending that much money on one item, when there are so many people with no homes or jobs?? And I don't care if she donates money to charities. Thats all a tax break for her. She is greedy like so many of the super rich.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments