Rebecca BLACK

Friday, Friday, Friday!

11/25/2011 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117_rebecca_black_launch

What better way to celebrate Black Friday ... than with the girl the day is named after -- Rebecca Black! Check out some of these pictures taken over the course of her prolific 9-month career.

Fun, fun, fun, fun.

sunoffabeach

thanks for reminding me the days of the week....whew wonder what i'd do without songs like these

Ace

Stephen Colbert/Jimmy Fallon version is great if you have not seen it. http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/blogs/2011/04/stephen-colbert-sings-friday-with-the-roots/

Bob

Her voice is kinda nasal for a pop singer. I'd hate to hear what it sounds like without Autotune.

I am Spartacus

she's pretty much disappeared which is nice. Her music was awful and she below average looking which is not a good combination for show business. And those crying about criticizing a 14 year old girl, when you want to put yourself out there like that and try to make it in that industry you should expect criticism and people being judgemental and tough on you.

bunny

I think I prefer Rebecca Black's Friday compared to the Macy's Black Friday version.

justaguy

I think that she is pretty hot. I'd bang her anytime!!

D-INCARNATION

No seatbelts,sending the wrong message............

Rocco

That's the same face I make when I hear her voice.

bf

Common guys. Phenomenons like this do not come often. This is one of the catchiest and stupidest songs of all time. There has been nothing like that since William Hung "She Bangs".

Ms. Scarlet

Who?

MooCow

If being able to actually sing or have some kind of talent was a prerequisite to being a celebrity nowadays, Brittany and the Kardashians would be spending 12 hours a day asking if I needed creamer with my coffee.

Gerri

Career? Is that what that was?

Brad

Even though this girl can't sing a lick to save her life, I will congratulate her on "making hay while the sun shines."

Hopefully, she (and/or her parents) don't burn through the money that's coming in, and she takes the cash to go to school and learn how to manage any money that is left over.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

tell them dexter sent ya.

billybob

Nip it in the bud! Let her suffer for what she did so that every talentless spoiled brat thinks twice before trying the same as she did. If every idiot thinks he/she is an American Idol, who is baking our bread or picks-up our garbage?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments