Chaz Bono

Proposes to Girlfriend

(We Think)

11/26/2011 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chaz Bono Proposes to Girlfriend Jennifer Ella
In what might be the most awkward proposal in reality TV history, Chaz Bono popped the question to girlfriend Jennifer Ella ... without actually popping the question.

In a clip from the upcoming show "Being Chaz" ... he gives her the ring, without getting down one knee, on the top of the Space Needle in Seattle. Her dry reaction was simply, "Wow, it's gorgeous. Thank you so much."

Congratulations?

Chi Town Airedale

If he had another brain, it would be lonely.

Dennis Johnson

I don't hat Chaz or what ever SHE wants to be called.TMZ did you know that the Green Bay Packers is now 11 and 0.This is the first time in Green Bay's history that they have been 11 and 0.........WOW!

elpablo

This woman is extremely sick and needs some serious help. It's disturbing the way she mutilated her body. As for the other woman, she seems to be mentally disturbed as well given that she is engaging in a homosexual relationship, with a twist. This is extra perverted.

janja

if "he" goes a head and gets a ding dong, then why would "he" want to marry a gay woman who if your born gay can't love a man. So does this mean that your not actually born gay and you can make up your mind which sex you want to love? Have these two changed the worlds views on being born gay. tune in to the next installment of yes or no born to be gay unless I change my mind.

Joe

Sick 'person'. One shouldn't try to mess with what God has made !

Kari

Thank you so much"? Wow--rough start to a marriage.

Mikey

Wow, it's gorgeous. Thank you so much.

But when are we gonna get OUR hands on more of your mom Cher's money?

Toilethead

eewwwwww

Mikey

I'll tell you whats not huge, Chastity's penis cause she ain't got one.

Mikey

Two lesbians with one play pretending to be a man even though they both don't like penis.

Genius! nominate them for an Emmy!

Pete the Geek

I wish them well.

Fuck Celebrities

Please tmz.... enough of this talentless freak already.

bring back recent posts

....wow....a reality show????????? Barnum and Baileys Circus has officially landed on the tv grid...how pathetic television has become...

FreakHater

This was not a proposal, I didn't hear the words "will you marry me"!!! I still don't understand, if these two women were together as lesbiens, then Chastity gets things lopped off, and becomes a "man", then why are they together, why wasn't the g-friend with a dude in the first place? It 's just now making sense in my brain..............

Jaime

my favorite part is not the fact that chaz never actually proposed or that the gf didnt know how to react but its when the gf said (randomly) "heavy s*** man!" awesome and awkward!