Lindsay Lohan

Killin' It at Morgue Duty

11/26/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan at the Morgue
Maybe structure is exactly what Lindsay Lohan needed -- because TMZ has learned she's not only on pace to complete her court-ordered stints at the morgue ... she's WAY ahead of schedule.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lohan has already completed 10 of her 12 required morgue duty shifts -- impressive considering she still has another THREE WEEKS to spare.

In fact, we're told Lindsay doesn't just plan to knock out the remaining two shifts by the Dec. 14 deadline -- but she also wants to get a head start on the hours she has to complete by her 2nd status hearing.

Law enforcement tell us ... Lindsay has a pretty damn good reputation at the morgue -- polite, hard-working and never complains about the work.

Judge Sautner had said her sentence essentially put the keys to Lindsay's freedom in her own hands -- and at this point, it looks like she's making the most of her opportunity to stay out of the clink.

Blood Red Witch

Delmar,

I am answering here since we are on a new page. My stepdad, the only dad I knew, was violent and trust me did way more than throw a remote and threaten to kill us. I was his target most of the time. He was not really "there" for us. We had years of tiptoeing around. Unfortunatly he was always home most nights. BUT, when he quit drinking he was a wonderful stand up person. That did not happen until I was in my early 20's.
You want to know something? Even during the worst, when part of me hated him, my core part loved him. He was my dad. That is primal. It was unbelivable the differance in him and yes it took a long time to regain trust, but the love for my dad was always there. *shrugs* Just an opionion from a survivor of real disfunction an abuse. I never became that and would never visit it on my child. LL has no excuse there in my opinion, and that may be why I can see there may be good and love for his kids in Milo.

Blood Red Witch

Well, damn Ketjo. Jinx

ketjo

Time to turn out the lights , been a long day....and Lord knows I need my beauty rest more then you sweet young things ...so have fun ya'll hear...nite......

Blood Red Witch

This was on the MiLo thread, I LMAO and it is so true!
________________

Fidel Sarcastro: 3 hours ago
Dear God... who needs soaps anymore when you have the Lohan Family, every darn week there is a new twist to their stories, all we need is a long lost twin sister of Lindsay who was separated at birth by some evil supervillian with a hungarian accent and brainwashed to do his bidding then all this could be taped and used as a replacement for One Life to Live and All My Children.

middle finger

BRW "blush nite

cali

I read she's snotty and spends all of her time taking cigeratte breaks. That sounds more like Lindsay rather than
"polite, hard-working and never complains about the work"

Tod

Good job, Lindsay! America loves a redeemed sinner!

tablets

TopTen Tablets http://www.top10tablets.blogspot.com/ See Top Ten Tablets <<<<<

Danielle

lindsaylohan Lindsay Lohan
I love watching my favourite actresses. So inspiring :) #juliaroberts is soo pretty! Its not normal! xo night say.ly/eCE13e9
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

With her home schooling, it's interesting she writes or attempts to write like a brit--(Favourite), she obviously disagrees with Benjamin Franklin who changed it to (Favorite)....lol!

janet

She doesn't have a choice she needs to be able to go overseas to get work she wont get any here.

mannequin

Well good. She already killed her respectability, any miniscule semblance of talent and looks she ever had, and she's been "overexposed" in more ways than one.
She's really not worth the effort.

AGENT smith

TMZ really needs to elaborate about what law enforcement sources they are citing. What does that mean, LAPD? Probation? I doubt it......

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Not a single photo of her arriving or departing for weeks, and yet we are supposed to believe she is plugging away for 8 hours a day most days of the week? TMZ, you must think we are total fools. If she were doing what she was supposed to be doing, she would make sure everyone could see it.

Vorlon

Shouldn't this read "PROBATION dept sources?" aren't they the ones actually in charge of this???

Sounds like badly written Honig spincraps

Red Cloud

Vorlon and others,

I think you're worried I won't be changing my moniker to Pea Brain.