Lindsay Lohan

Killin' It at Morgue Duty

11/26/2011 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan at the Morgue
Maybe structure is exactly what Lindsay Lohan needed -- because TMZ has learned she's not only on pace to complete her court-ordered stints at the morgue ... she's WAY ahead of schedule.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lohan has already completed 10 of her 12 required morgue duty shifts -- impressive considering she still has another THREE WEEKS to spare.

In fact, we're told Lindsay doesn't just plan to knock out the remaining two shifts by the Dec. 14 deadline -- but she also wants to get a head start on the hours she has to complete by her 2nd status hearing.

Law enforcement tell us ... Lindsay has a pretty damn good reputation at the morgue -- polite, hard-working and never complains about the work.

Judge Sautner had said her sentence essentially put the keys to Lindsay's freedom in her own hands -- and at this point, it looks like she's making the most of her opportunity to stay out of the clink.

middle finger

Delmar has salt and pepper hair.knows a lot about inside info..still has hopes for the lohans but doesnt like Dina very much...its obvious with out a doubt Delmar is..Kim G..or hugh heffner,orbarbra walters. or someone who looks it up..am I in the ball park?

Blood Red Witch

I cant make it, but for those of you in the LA area, please go and gather me some sweat or hair samples. (jk)
Dave Navarro
Playing a benefit show this Weds night in Hollywood with Corey Taylor, Scott Ian, Dave Lombardo, Boots Electric and Mike Watt...hosted by Henry Rollins! Tickets available here: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0900476EE2E06248?artistid=160...8825&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

An Evening with Corey Taylor & Friends hosted by Henry Rollins at Avalon on Nov 30, 2011
www.ticketmaster.com

Blood Red Witch

tgrfan42069: 4 minutes ago
i think its safe to say jill is dina..******* enabler blaming another enabler for their daughters problems
---------------------------------
unoriginal and you would be wrong. but i have respect for dina and her kids for having to deal with the abuse they went through for years and still do at the hands of michael lohan.
_____________

Nana? :D

daRock

I sure hope Milo pulled through his operation alright!

ketjo

Just wondering if this get in ....seems like somebody doesn't like me anymore...

daRock

Dilo must be getting pretty stressed out financially now that Milo isn't around to support her pathetic off spring.

Blood Red Witch

Is MiLo's procedure already done? I hope the best for him

Blood Red Witch

I am playing very bad charades with andy at this point. I think I may not be asked to play next time. Oh, well, I have other talents.

ketjo

Would love to stick around and play longer just to piss off who ever is messing with my posts but the the weather is turning nasty and my signal is going....hope whom ever got their little boost of ego power from acting like a child ..
but it only proves how small you really are.....
The rest of you kiddies have fun and see ya'll soon that is if the creeks don't rise to far and the bridge don't get washed out....nite.

Linda

Okay..... so is she gonna continue on a positive path so I can enjoy her movies again?

daRock

Is she EVER going to actually act again? She is an actress right?

Rogue Warrior

Freaking MJ fans are pee in your pants freaky people

Ain't that the TRUTH!!!!! They are a bunch of pedophile loving idiots is what they are!

ketjo

thought I would leave Andy a present......new avator...
this one is one of my production..you could say....Eat your heart out Michelle Williams and Lindsay Lohan....

middle finger

go read the the murray post I am fighting with all those faegs

Rogue Warrior

kissed with a fist: about a minute ago
RW go read how they are bashing me too funny

================================================

Don't worry, they hate me too!!! We're in good company!