Xtina vs. Kelly

The Bandage Dress Battle

Who'd You Rather?

11/28/2011 12:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1128_xtina_kelly_ratherWearing a form fitting white bandage dress, Christina Aguilera showed off her stunning talents at the AMAs last week, while Kelly Clarkson belted out her hits in a copper colored version on "The X-Factor."

Question is ...

See also

More Who'd you rather?

Mary

There are so many times I want to vote on this, but you don't ever have a box to check for NEITHER!!!!

June

I don`t understand why people are criticizing
Xtina and Kelly,
mostly Xtina, it`s not like every person that commented negatively has a perfect body. Stop being judgement and judge yourselves for being ignorant/rude and contributing to a very big problem in today's world!, BULLYING!!

afjioeqjioe

They both look like fat pigs. Neither of them should be wearing that.

nephilim3

What A Whore !!

KATHERINE

THEIR STYLISTS SHOULD GET FIRED FOR THIS... COME ON NOW.. REALLY?

E

Christina looks like Aretha Franklin omg I cant imagine that's "what a boy wants"! Lol

DENA

kelly clarkson look good on that dress and look like diva too kelly. from your fan Dena.

Anthony03

Hands down. Kelly. She seems to be naturally pretty inside and out. None of us know them personally, but based on interviews and what not, I bet Kelly would be unbelievably fun to hang with.

Spider

Both have fantastically curvy bodies and probably look unbelievably sexy in person. But the dress style isn't one that is suited to curves, it's more suited to the frail, straight body type. Since clearly neither woman is overweight, it's ashame that both picked dresses that would give that appearance. I do love that you cannot count the ribs ABOVE their b.oo.bs for a change, which seems to be all the rage in Hollywood anymore.

sky

Looks like the car seats on my dad's 1959 Buick.

StevenB

Kelly doesn't really have the body to carry that dress off - it makes her breasts completely disappear - but at least she doesn't look like she is on her way to the corner to start her 'shift'.

Kelly, get a grown up haircut, 'kay?

thejadedentrepreneur

Xtina has weird looking implants. At least Kelly's flapjacks aren't smooshed and falling out of the top. Neither one of them is in the shape to wear one of these dresses though.

Savage

Wow, they both need to start off with black material, once they do that I'll come back and give a 'nice' opinion...

hollywoodlander

wow when did christina get so freaking fat! A couple of lardazzzzes. Might do em at closing time if I had the beer goggles on. Sober? No thanks

karlew

Ha. I wore a dress very similar to Kelly's to my daughter's wedding this summer. Of course I lost 46 lbs before I'd even attempt it.