Xtina vs. Kelly

The Bandage Dress Battle

Who'd You Rather?

11/28/2011 12:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1128_xtina_kelly_ratherWearing a form fitting white bandage dress, Christina Aguilera showed off her stunning talents at the AMAs last week, while Kelly Clarkson belted out her hits in a copper colored version on "The X-Factor."

Question is ...

See also

More Who'd you rather?

jp

There should be a category for Neither. Sometimes no one cares.

Papa D

XTINA looks like a drag queen... CHALE! (spanish for hell no) I rather find a broke ass hood rat for a good time... both of them need to have some self discipline it pathetic when you have so many resources..

stak

Hey wait Christina looks really familiar ...aha she played Miss Piggy in the new Muppets movie didnt she??

ray

third option needed,,, neither

ATLFINEST

wow packing on the pounds for winter i see! one too many Ben and Jerry's ladies?

Eric

We all know what Eminem has said about Christina at the beginning of their careers. It looks as if what he was saying was true that she is a who.re. I'll go with Kelly just because she wouldn't give me anything.

prometheus04

Kelly is and has always been a full figured Greek woman, she is thick and sexy as ever! Christina on the other hand is a bitter divorcee who likes the occasional box of Bon-Bons with her box of wine. Where's the comparison?

Sheena

lol NEITHER.. that is one UGLY dress. :p

Oh, dear.

I think they both look chubby, but Kelly at least looks healthy about it. Those dresses are not flattering at all.

boat floats

why would you say neither be real id **** both any day. its *****

JMDiSanto

Yuck - they both look awful! I'd fire both their stylists!

Timothy

Oh Christina, what've you done? You were a beautiful girl, got married, got half your money taken away, and now you and your half-baked brain are left pitying around. Why didn't you learn from history?

william

i don't agreed with this diva style, for me diva is someone who inspires me to be better not someone that humiliate themselve for attetion and publicity or just talk of sex in her songs, so much of this pop singer that climb charts are not diva for me, i like xtina she's amazing too, but my diva is KELLY CLARKSON, she's is incredible in every way, i vote for her forever!!!

rose_bud

I love how the new spelling of "fat" is V-O-L-U-P-T-U-O-U-S.

This little piggy had lots and lots of roast beef...

Rabbitt

They both look nice in the dress. But if you'd rather then Kelly just seems, you know....cleaner, in general. Nicer as well but definitely cleaner.