Dr. Murray's Mom

Begs Judge for Mercy

11/28/2011 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1128_conrad_murray_Document-Launch_exd
Dr. Conrad Murray's mother says she's "suffering" from overwhelming sadness because her only son is incarcerated -- and has begged the judge to go easy on the Doc when it comes to his sentence.

Mrs. Milta Rush sent a letter to Judge Pastor -- explaining why Murray deserves mercy ... because he's a good person who has "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."

Milta explains, "He has never been in trouble with the law before and I am barely standing, scared and worried sick about him being incarcerated."

"He is saddened and remorseful about the death of his friend Michael Jackson and I do believe he is certainly learning the toughest lesson of his life."

Milta continues, "I sympathize with Mrs. Jackson as a mother; I feel her pain for having lost her son. I sense she was very close to her son. I really wanted to approach her personally and tell her I am sorry for the loss of her son but I was unsure if she would be receptive, and I did not want to take the chance of violating the courts rules. I am sorry for her loss."

"Judge Pastor, Conrad, is my son and as a mother I must say I know him inside out. He is sorry for what happened to Michael and had no intent towards him."

"I humbly beg for your heart felt  consideration of everything I have said about Conrad, and ask for your compassion and leniency in giving him probation or community service."

Dr. Murray's sentencing hearing is scheduled for tomorrow.

gayforliztaylor

jacko knew black people with no brains would perform tricks for him/her, like the mj kids' birth mothers did.

bob fosse's death was a huge loss to show business. he was not a sadistic, creepy, failed child manipulator and child neglecting douchebag. hypocritical, butchered transexuality-denying freak. no unknown, idiotic 13 year old boy for jacko to put on his lap anymore.

FACT1

THEY'LL ALL BE CRYING IT'S RACISM AFTER THE JUDGE THROWS THE BOOK AT CONRAD.
WHITE DEFENSE LAWYERS? (IDIOT BUFFOONS WITH A LICENSE)
CONRAD & HIS MAMMY WILL SAY THEY WERE IN ON THE FIX,
WATCH.

HumanNature

WHY THE "QUACK" DEFENSE FORWARD TMZ A COPY OF A LETTER MEANT FOR JUDGE PASTOR!!!!

THIS "QUACK" DEFENSE IS TRYING TO GET SYMPATHY FROM THE PUBLIC!!!!

NOT TODAY AND ESPECIALLY NOT TOMORROW!!!

Annoyed

I guess she didn'*****ch her son's do***entary showing no remorse or any of the clips leading up to the trial saying he didn't do anything wrong or listen to the trial where they blamed Michael for everything. I know she is just trying to save her son, but it's not like he is being put to death like MJ was. 4 years is nothing in relation do a life.

Janar

I don't feel sorry for at all. She is just as malicious as he is for taking part in that lying do***entary and laughing in it like something was a joke. It is not the Judge's fault nor ours that she didn't teach him any morales when he was growing up. He wouldn't have turned out to be a greedy sociopathic person if she had of.

patty

maybe if he had drank and smoked - he wouldn't have so many kids!

frnacisco 2010

bulllllllll ****ttttttt

xklanone

I have one word for Dr Conrad Murray...and I will tell him what it is if he raise Michael Jackson from the dead, you mother f------ don't you realize what you did. You murdered the king of music, the emancipator of sound..now who in the f--k is going to replace him..justin beaver or Timberlake...OOhhh I forgot the Kardashians....you ******

Robyn Hope

Judge Pastor: I too beg 4 ur consideration of everything Conrad's mother told u about her son - and I too ask 4 ur compassion and leniency in giving the doc probation or community service.
Lets hope 4 the best!

Alessandra Capella

SHE's suffering!! What about MJ's kids and family?? Have any idea what they are going through?????? This doctor deserves jail time for what he did. He should have gotten more than he did!! MJ had a problem for sure, but Dr. M. fed right into it. MJ would be alive today if not the illegal injections he was given.

Marie

Why didn't she beg her son not to kill Michael Jackson with propofol?

katie10

oh please, Conrad owes money to everyone...he's been in debt and fighting the legal systems for years. ah, conrat doesn't pay his child support either...and how many kids does he have, while married, with how many baby mamas???? he clinics were nothing but drug hang outs, same with Conrat's father, a drug dealer with a prescription pad.

Too bad...yeah, cry me a frickin river...it's not like he's gonna be there for life. 4 years...MAX and any and every penny Conrat tries to make on this, do***entary BS, goes to the Jackson kids..Conrat makes nothing. Too bad...he frickin' walked away from his coma induced patient to talk on the frickin phone and didn't even call 911 or know how to do CPR. Stupid QUACK doctor didn't do **** to save MJ, just left him there. Rot in Hell and Prison...CONRAT. You frickin' killed MJ, a man who spent his entire life trying to dance, sing and make us smile...a man who did concert after concert after concert FOR FRICKIN' FREE...FREE! A man who gave over 350+ Million frickin dollars to charities and has saved more children's lives then conrat will ever do.

Too bad, no one cares about your SAD Conrat son!

loula

HOW DOES A FAN CLUB GET LETTERS TO JUDGE PASTOR TO POST ON THEIR FACEBOOK SITE? SEE BELOW.

Erin Jacobs
I have a treat for you, I was just sent a copy of all the letters sent to Judge Pastor, on behalf on Conrad Murray. Including the one from his own mother. We are blocking out peoples addresses and then we will be posting!