Jennifer Lopez & Her Boy Toy

The Sexplanation

11/28/2011 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

112811_lopez_still

Why is Jennifer Lopez dating a ripped, 24-year-old backup dancer??? We're guessin' the answer lies somewhere below the belt.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Dan

He looks gay.

Sabo

She looks like a Sleestak

fgsd

Really? Really!? Come on! This woman is in my peer group, the thought of hanging out with some infant in public just to show that I'm some sort of a cougar is not where this woman should be at in her life...she just keeps proving people right!
She is making a fool of herself...and all by herself. I'm begining to think everything that is said about this woman is true. She is humiliating herself and she is smiling about it!
No thanks honey...like Demi, you are not in your 20's and to feel like you have to prove yourself at this age? And to hang out with a 20 something boy? Good lord what the heck do they have in common? Sorry 20 something men are for 20 something women...why? Because they have the same mentality!
And don't give me the whole she is just having fun bit...she is a mother, she is middle aged, and she should be worried that her peers think she is clasless...clearly she isn't.
Is it me? Or are stupid women becoming an epidemic in this country?

GeeA

Ugly old ass bitch....please give those innocent kids 2 Marc Anthony

milesmagee

he is disgusting! he looks like his breath and balls would smell like poo!

tangela

Marc got what he deserves he left he's wife for nothing she's not wife material she's just jenny from the block that's why Ben didn't marry her good for him his mother warned him in advance. I would like to know how do you turn a hoe into a housewife. Sorry for the phrase. I truly believe she's like men without money because she can control them but a real man with money she's intimated by that. It's the old saying you can't bring a person from the hood they return right back to where they come from they just have money. I like jennifer but she's no Beyonce. Beyonce was brought up with family values I never heard Beyonce jumping from one man to another. wow.

Cat

I use to have respect for JLO, but seriously the Britney story all over again. I think its hilarious how her lil boy toy went from dressing ghetto to all GQ. Its sad that i now label her as "sugarmamma"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3