Mariah Yeater's Lawyer to Ex-BF

You're a Media Whore Hypocrite

11/28/2011 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1128_leving_robbi_EX_01
The lawyer for Justin Bieber's alleged baby mama Mariah Yeater is now taking aim at the girl's ex-BF -- telling TMZ, he's guilty of the same thing he accused Mariah of ... exploiting her child for media attention.

As we first reported, Mariah's ex Robbie Powell claims he's positive he's the real father of her child -- not Justin Bieber -- and he's willing to cough up the DNA sample to prove it ... because he's tired of Yeater using the kid for publicity.

But Mariah's lawyer Jeffrey Leving says Robbie's just playing into the media mayhem surrounding the story -- telling us, "If Robbie Powell 'actually' believes and claims he is the father, I suggest he contact me directly. Litigating this case in the media and bypassing Mariah's legal team only perpetuates the three-ring circus and accomplishes nothing as I see it."

As for Powell ... the baby daddy drama has already raised his street value -- because he's already been approached by several media outlets to tell his side of the story ... and he's entertaining multiple offers.

stu

looks who's calling the kettle black! this lawyer is worse than gloria alfred.

Molls

That Jeffrey Leving must be madder than a hornet right now. I hope this Robbie guy does take a DNA test and blows their case right out of the water. Serves them right.

txcn

The lawyer crawls back out of the woodwork. Here's a novel thought for the lawyer, why don't you try calling the boyfriend yourself, rather than TMZ. The lawyer is no different from his client, and her boyfriend, the baby is their meal ticket. Where is CPS when you need it. Someone needs to remove the baby from this circus and these jack a**es who pretend they are interested in her well being.

Josh

Jeffrey Leving is one of the dumbest attorney's I have ever seen or heard. He has just been given evidence that another man is the father yet he continues to pass up due diligence to blow smoke to the media. As a lawyer Mr. Leving should know due diligence(proper investigation) is important prior to making accusations. If I were team Bieber attorneys I would be asking for his errors and omissions insurance carrier. I would begin making a claim against him for his lack of due diligence and malpractice. I would also ask the state of IL to review his license to practice law.

This man is not a good lawyer or he would have known he needs credible substantiated evidence before making malicious claims. Now he has been given credible evidence that Robbie Powell is the father and he chooses to ignore it. This my friends is not due diligence, and should not be tolerated in our legal system.

Josh

__________

thejadedentrepreneur

These gross ass people need to go away and take Beiber with them.

Tina Williams

Ummm..if anyone took the time to actually READ this article, the lawyer never said Robbies a "media whore hypocrite" or anything even close. That looks like another TMZ attention grabbing headline to me. Maybe some of you need to go back to elementary school and learn to read. If this was your sister wouldn't she deserve the same fairness in court everyone else is entitled to even Yeater?

Tom

I agree that the head line is an exaggeration. This attorney is a fraud. He is singling out one party, when there are more obvious possibilities.

His accusations and attitude are more of a form of harassment. I think he is pathetic.

villedeville

It will be ironic if Robbie Powell gets paid a lot of money by the tabloids for his story. Will Mariah Yeater and her lawyer go after Robbie for a large share of the money?

tellmeaboutit

Damn, can't somebody make these bottom feeding people away? None of them should have a dog much less a baby.

WhoCares

Is anyone even sure she's the mommy at this point?

Californiadesi

Where is the sample for baby's DNA instead of climbing all over on Yeater's ex ?

Big Taters

Says the guy talking to the media pimps. That is some absolutely funny ****.

How do you complain about somebody being a media whore - TO TMZ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Alisa

I heard Leaving was a fathers right laywer. Please somebody from social services take care that baby. The baby is innocent...he doesn't need to be in this circus as well

OnlineCriticChick

THis is whats wrong with the world, WHY GIVE this DOUCHE the time of day??? WE DONT CARE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments