Sara Gilbert

My Special Lady Friend

is a Non Blonde

11/28/2011 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Sara Gilbert and Linda PerrySara Gilbert is one helluva rebounder -- the former "Roseanne" star/ "The Talk" co-host was holding hands with 4 Non Blondes singer Linda Perry this weekend ... just a few months after splitting with her partner of ten years.

No word if the two are "official" yet -- but they definitely seemed couplish as they strolled around West Hollywood together.

For the record -- Perry ain't no one hit wonder ... she's super successful in the music world, having written and produced songs for everyone from Christina Aguilera to Pink.

Gilbert has two children with her ex.

Calls to both Gilbert's rep and Perry's peeps have not been returned.

Colleen

Awesome couple. I love it. Creative, talented, nice people. Good luck to them both.

Ozzie X

Yes it is not too hard to read who the subservient is.

nickie fleming

omg omg omg omg I am like the biggest fan of both of these ladies. I really hope I get invited to the wedding =D

BD

they are scary couple

AntiSocialForum.com

Ironically Linda is carrying a penis in that bag

justsaying

Sad......just frigging sad.

Kari

Free to live however they want---but really, couldn't Sara at least wash her clothes?

anne

OMG! Could they look any dirtier? Take a bath...

Simone

Good gosh that looks like more of a mother-daughter pic.

Nothing like a 25-30 age difference.

Sultry

Linda Perry looks like Rae Dong Chung, the Chong of Cheech and Chong's daughter. Sara looks like she has been at Occupy LA camping out for some right to change. lol Linda looks great! Loves you Sara...

Pua

I don't care about their affectations sexually, but they both need smacking up side the head for the way they look. Damn, that's some ugly stuff right there, gay or straight.

Cardinal Ximenez

You just know Perry is donky punching Gilberts taint like Mike Tyson beating Robin Givens. Its a visual I can't shake.

Joan K

I kind of figured Harvey was gay and I never saw this Gilbert girl to have much talent at all, just a wierd person.

kar

I don't care who she dates. The Talk sucks since Lea Remendy and Holly Robinson Peet were fired from the show. I will never watch again.

karlew

Jeez. I really have nothing against them and think that Perry can wail with the best of them but I just find this pic and the one earlier with Rosie and her gf to be so unnatural. Too each their own I guess.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments