Charlie Sheen

Kingpin in Colombia

11/29/2011 6:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen -- Kingpin in Colombia
Charlie Sheen
is vacationing in Colombia -- and for the first time ever, the locals are worried they could run out of cocaine.

Just kidding ... but the Warlock is in the country with some kind of film crew -- and yesterday he was seen strolling around Cartagena ... even visiting a local library.

According to local reports, Sheen was very friendly ... and posed for pictures with fans.

As for the film crew -- it's unclear if The Warlock's shooting a documentary ... or if he just enjoys having people follow him around with cameras.

1129_winning_footer

Nat

What a stupid comment... There's more to know about Colombia than just DRUGS... People should read more and stop believing Colombia is a jungle where all you have to do is get high!

dlee

I miss charlie, hope he's having a great time in columbia. and to all those defenders of columbia I say thats too bad, the country is known for their years of drugs lords and cocaine and good or bad it will always be remembered for that.

edison

Apuesto lo que sea, el que escribio la nota es drogadicto, come solo hamburguesa y se alimenta del chisme... Colombia no se preocuparia jamas por la cocaina, aqui dura porque no es consumida como lo hacen los norteamericanos... que no darian ustedes norteamericanos por tener nuestras plantas y poder cultivar la heroina??? ustedes solos se hacen detestar... y despues preguntan porque les tumban las torres... suerte a todos los adictos de norteamerica... lol.

Buenneivano

for the first time ever, the locals are worried they could run out of cocaine.

should be concerned about all Americans ....

just kidding ....

juana acosta

Hello, I´m colombian and it is NOT FUNNY your comment about the cocaine and the visit of Charlie Sheen to my country. My country, my Colombia has suffered death, war, kidnapping, disease and more bad things and it isn´t funny that all Colombians were qualified as consumer´s or a country awash with this drug. More respect and consideration, addicts are sick people as much of your people and artists, Charlie Sheen, for example suffer its consecuences. More intelligence!!!!!!!! and more consideration.

juana acosta

AntiPalinAlaska

Isn't Charlie in Columbia sort of like Richie Rich going to Disneyland?

undertaker

YOU ARE ALMOST READY CHARLIE

TurnNburn1x

Columbia don't be so sensitive. I've always wanted to go to Columbia but Panama was as far as I made it. We all know that the demand is in the USA and thats the only reason drug problems exist in any country is because of the US demand for the drug.

laura

Wow Veronica, they have internet service in Columbia? I thought it was just coke and whores. I stand corrected!

kpc

It is true, I am colombian. It will never be enough cocaine for you guys, you like to hit your head hard.

Davidq

How dare you TMZ make fun of the locals by bringing the old cocaine jokes just because Colombia had a problem with drugs. You know, Colombia has for long stopped being the cocaine country it used to be and now is Mexico the one that sends all that here. So, nope, not funny because it's an anachronistic joke.

TurnNburn1x

Lighten up Columbia, no one is insulting your country. Everyone knows the USA is the damand in the demand/supply equaision. We are the reason for drug problems in all countries, because everyone is trying to get it to the USA.

anonymous

Get off Charlie's back. Your comment about cocaine is a low blow. He appears to be making an effort to steer clear of the drugs that got him into so much trouble personally and professionally. TMZ only wishes ill on people when they dog them like this.

JustMe

What a stupid joke! Colombia is pretty screwed, I know that. But you, people out there has no right to criticize things you don't know. I'm sure, you have never been here or know about this country beyond what bad press says.

Here it's like everywhere, drugs and violence are all over the world. And besides, if you have enough -or a lot of- money, you can live pretty well in Colombia, people with money have no worries about traffic, or robs, or kidnapping or lack of anything.

Stop being so ignorant and talking about things you don't know. We're not all drug dealers or addicts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments