Conrad Murray

I'm Glad I Did that Documentary

11/30/2011 9:54 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1129_conrad_EX_01
Conrad Murray doesn't regret for a second doing the documentary that infuriated Judge Michael Pastor, because he wanted the public to hear his side of the story.

Murray -- who declined to testify in his trial -- spoke with friends and family after the sentence.  We're told Murray said he knew he was going to get the maximum sentence, so it didn't bother him that he became Judge Michael Pastor's human punching bag over the things he said in the documentary -- in particular, trashing Michael Jackson and not accepting any blame for his death.

And we know more about Murray's reaction to the sentence.  He's saying he's "surprisingly upbeat" about the sentence, telling one friend, "I'm just relieved it's finally over," adding, "Don't worry, I'm fine, and I'll be out soon."

Bubba

Speaking of restituion... any money this quack makes off of writing a book or granting interviews etc. Will all go to MJ's kids once the judge hits Conrad up for the restitution amount.

paladin

Can we drop the Dr Conrad Murray stories already TMZ. Story after story after story. I like the site and the TV show but I'm not gonna come here if the majority of your coverage is DCM. He's been found guilty. Put the bastard in jail and forget about him. Your just giving him the coverage he wants.

Genia

Everyone seems to condemn Dr. Murray, I have no allegiance to either Dr. Murray nor MJ. Truth, be told, MJ was an addict. His parents, family, fans, refuse to see the truth. If not received from Dr. Murray, MJ would've found another source. Place the blame as it is (MJ).

mac the knife

that bravado is great human failing-- he thinks it's all over??

HA.. IT'S JUST BEGAN.. FOOL!

and from this coment-- it's even more obvious.. he had every intention to write trashy books etc.. about Mj & milk his stint as MJ's servant for all it's worth-- GOOD.. HE OPENED HIS HUGE MOUTH ONCE AGAIN.. NOW JUDGE PASTOR CAN MAKE HIM GIVE RESTITUTION TO JACKSON FOR THE HIGHEST $ AMOUNT!

as for his defense lawyers moaning all over TV & interviews.. OH SHUT UP! al of you keep missing the point--why.. your dastardly CLIENT IS IN THE CLINK!

as MOO-RAY.. it's not over till the fat lady sings.. the DA is finding ,looking for ways to put you in state prison.

as for that doc-menatary? it already went down the toilet.. they ARE NOT GOING MAKE MONEY OUT OF IT. I noticed the film production company wh financed it are deathly quiet.. wh means. they hardly broke even after bankrolling Moo-ray pre-during trial. SERVES THEM RIGHT!

Kartrashian Klown

So that means he's glad the judge felt no remorse for him either. It was good he was sentenced to jail for four years.

Mr Rey

A good DR, really Beth? And that's why the jurors unanimously found him guilty in a couple days? There were countless testimonies from paramedics, numerous Dr's, medical equipment specialists, and even untrained eyewitnesses who recognized that his doctoring sucked badly. (The bumbling fool ripped out MJ's IV line during resuscitation efforts!)

Murray was afforded his day in court, judged by his peers & sentenced. Polarizing Murray & screaming aloud he is the devil and should burn in hell for all eternity is ridiculous. But stating he was a "good doctor"? The evidence was clear, he was a terrible Dr who's priority was CM. And Cooley, Walgren & Pastor nailed it when they said so.

UPYOURS

This guy is a total narcissistic sociopath.

Pimpcessa

This guy really ain't smart enough to stay out of his own way. His attorneys knew it and let him hang himself, so they could get paid sooner than later I think.

dee

I'm glad he did the "do***entary" too, shows what an selfish bastard he is!

Missy

He may have wanted the public to hear his (completely fabricated) story, but not the prosecution or the jury, where he would have been subject to cross examination by the prosecution and scrutiny by the jury.

Sonya in Tx

Yes Conrad.....you still have life.....unlike what you took away from MJ....a-hole!

dee

He is really pissing me off. All those lies "I love Mrs. Jackson" "Michael was my best friend". Okay "Dr" Conrad was goes around comes around. And for those of you who are saying he just gave a drug addict what he wanted, that is bull****! Conrad Murray had MD behind his name and it was his obligation to do what was in the best interest of his patient and not talk on the phone with his whores or jacking off or whatever this disgusting man does with his time. This man needs at least 20 years in jail!

Criss

This guy just keeps showing his true colors more and more. It's a shame he ever found his way I to Michael's life. The judge was right about one thing that stood out to me. For the rest of his life (and after), he will be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson.

HumanNature

I AM ABSOLUTELY "ENTHUSIASTIC AND OVERJOYED" THAT YOU DID THE DO***ENTARY TOO!!!!!

NOTHING LIKE SEEING A PURE "JACKASS" KEEP KICKING HIMSELF WITH PURE "STUPIDITY"!!!!

“Stupidity is replicating itself at an enormous rate”

YIKES!!!!

Siggisis

Conrad Murray doesn't regret for a second doing the do***entary that infuriated Judge Michael Pastor, because he wanted the public to hear his side of the story.

_________________________________________________________

He could have taken the stand if he wanted the public to know about his side of the story; but he was too much of a coward to do that.
This man is utterly despicable, and I am not going to waste one more second on this sad, sorry excuse for a human being. He got his max sentence and a bucketful of the harshest wods I have ever heard from judge Pastor. I can move on now.