MJ's Family to Judge:

We Don't Want Revenge

We Want Justice!

11/29/2011 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1129_joe_katherine_BN_01
Michael Jackson
's parents, siblings and children issued a joint statement to the court ... begging Judge Pastor to make Conrad Murray pay for his crime ... but the family insists they're not out for revenge.

The statement reads, "There is no way to adequately describe the loss of our beloved father, son, brother and friend. We still look at each other in disbelief. Is it really possible that he is gone?

As Michael's parents, we could never have imagined that we would live to witness his passing. It is simply against the natural order of things.

As his brothers and sisters, we will never be able to hold, laugh or perform again with our brother Michael.

And as his children, we will grow up without a father, our best friend, our playmate and our dad.

We are not here to seek revenge. There is nothing you can do here today to bring Michael back. But we will keep the love in our hearts that Michael embodied throughout his life. His passion was for unifying the world through the gift of his artistry.

We respectfully request that you impose a sentence that reminds physicians that they cannot sell their services to the highest bidder and cast aside their Hippocratic oath to do no harm. As we all know from this tragedy, doing so can have devastating results.

The Bible reminds us that men cannot do justice, they can only seek justice. That is all that we ask as a family. And that is all that we can ask for here."

SusanCoyote

These two toilet bugs should be in prison for raising a child molester! There isn't normal Jackson in the bunch. Those kids need to pick up Suri Cruise and make a run for it.

mary

they want money!!!! mj was a hard core addict. he would have and could have died at any time, by this dr. or another dr. he was an addict not God.

mary

they want money!! mj would have and could have died at any time, from this dr. or another dr., because he was a hard core addict,. not god, just addict.

Paul

Media are guilty. Michael was persecuted in a way horrific by the media. An innocent man was crucified.
Michael gave the world the heart. What he got in return?. What he got from his countrymen, from his country. Michael wrote in 2005:
"I'll die a man without a country and only god knew I was innocent now".
Tom Sneddon, Dimond, Nancy Grace, Levin ......- Why?.

Howard

Michael Jackson was going to get a doctor in trouble over his drug use eventually,It would have been another Dr. if not Dr. Murry, this to me means it's the Micheal's fault. I would have given him the drug for the big money I'm sure he was paying thinking I could better my family with it. The temptation was too high. It's the same over use of power like a pedophile uses. I love michael, I dont think he would have wanted to ruin Dr. Murry over his deal. And I don't think he was a pedophile either.

Rhonda

Jacksons are nothing but LEACHES! They did nothing to help there sons addiction. May the whole family rot in hell! Money Money Money that's all they care about! They all make me sick!

karlew

F*ck them. If there was any justice these azzholes would get the death penalty. They are more responsible for what Jackson was and how he died than Murray was.

Bud

Im sorry but those kids don't have one drop on jackson DNA in them. I hope when the prince #1 turns 18 they tell the family to take a hike and take paris with him. I don't think prince #2 has any dna tied to the other 2. So he could go his own way.

Raejean

As his untalented surviving leeches and hangers-on without careers of your own, you're loving it that all the attention's now on you, he's worth more dead than alive, and the gravy train keeps chugging down the family meal ticket track.

6one9

Your bitch asses only want the 100 miilion the courts are gonna try and make Dr. Murray PAY!!
You bitches HAVE ENOUGH GD $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mary

I understand that a man is dead and that is a shame. However all the folks around him are just as guilty as the Doc., not one of them wanted to push MJ to get treatment because like the Doc they were taking his $$ also!
You can't tell me that his family and friends did not see how much drugs he was taking and even if they did not want to speak with Murray about it they all have doc's of there own that they could have asked "is this right, is this to much", but again it was better for his family to turn a blind eye on the situation.

Sabrina

The only person who killed Michael Jackson was Michael Jackson. He was 50 years old-- time to grow up and get your life on track, if not for you then for your children. And I can't feel sorry for his family (minus his children) either. As long as he was bringing money to them, they didn't seem to mind how many drugs he took. If they really and truly cared about him, and not just his money and fame, he'd probably still be alive. Dr. Murray is used as the scapegoat here. I wish Michael's children long and happy lives; they deserve that.

Simone

Michael Jackson got what he deserved for molesting all those boys.

Who knows what MJ was doing to those two boys he purchased from Debra Rowe & Dr Klein.

RealityBites

I feel bad for those kids, they are so brainwashed they will feel that they have to support that family for the rest of their lives, I hope that one day they realize that they don't have to give their lazy azzes a dime and tell them all to get a job whem granny and Joe die. Otherwise they will end up just like MJ afraid of the world.

cory

Amen to the Jackson family. To the clueless comments about the money...they miss Michael more. Murray should get the maximum penalty for his unethical practices.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments