Seth MacFarlane's House

T.P.'d by Charlie Sheen Fanatics

11/29/2011 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Seth MacFarlanes House Toilet Papered
"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane's house was ruthlessly T.P.'d last night by a ragtag group of Charlie Sheen supporters -- and TMZ has obtained photos of the butt paper attack.

Sources tell TMZ, two unidentified boys and one girl snuck onto Seth's Beverly Hills property around 11pm and unleashed T.P. fury -- finishing with the coup de grace ... a sign on Seth's front door, reading, "WINNING! Tiger blood!"

1129_stewie_tmz
It's unclear what provoked the vandalism -- but the poster also taunts ... "Roast this bitch," referencing Seth's recent Comedy Central roast of Charlie.

So far, no police report has been filed.

update_bar

3:50 PM PST -- MacFarlane just tweeted about the incident ... saying, "Actually I got in a brawl with a mummy. I won."

lalaland

Yup. That looks like the writing of a Charlie Sheen fan alright.

Jack Steen

What's with the ****Tard backwards letters in the sign ?

Drooling autistic teens on a romp ?

Lamont

Just shows u that losers follow losers, hes not winning he got booted off one of the most popular TV shows on

Michele

Hilarious!

bree

Charlie Sheen fans, thanks for confirming your immaturity and permanent stupidity. This is exactly what's wrong with this country. Hopefully marijuana will never be legalized; it would be a shame to add fuel to your unwelcomed, unneeded fire.

LOLA

the girl you called a gold digger,that was spotted out with Seth is the actress from V,the show on abc that was cancelled.

YESENIA C.

Seth MacFarlane, i can't believe the abomination that you have against mexican.
I AM A MEXICAN, WHAT DID MAKE YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGTH TO INSULT OUR RACE THE WAY YOU DO IN THE AMERICAN'S DAD SHOWS..IT IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL...PICK IN IRISH

dob6854

Seth dude , Call me I need some help.as a longtime Seth fan, I think I deserve it. Dan 973-214-7870

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3