« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Baseball Wives'

Dildo Stunt

Has Show Staffers in Uproar

11/30/2011 11:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Benson Baseball Wives
"Baseball Wives" -- a new show debuting tonight on VH1 -- is in meltdown mode, because one of the women is so out of control, she's threatening other BB wives with a 12-inch dildo.

During a recent filming, Anna Benson -- the wife of former Mets pitcher Kris Benson -- got into it with Cheri Knoblauch -- wife of former Yankee second baseman Chuck Knoblauch.  Anna got creative, pulled out a stun gun and set it on a table in front of her in a threatening manner, then produced a 12-inch dildo from her purse and started swinging ... which raises the question, Why such a big purse?

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ ... some of the staffers are now threatening to quit, because they can't handle Anna's insane behavior.

Sources tell us ... show execs are trying to contain Anna.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Truth

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS HIGH ON CRACK! TRUTH!!!

KSquared

So yea....what's the point of the show if they're all ex wives. Reality tv is the most pointless thing EVER

KidN9ne

Looks like VH1 has another WINNER!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Uh. Okay. The timely release of this story is just a coincidence....right?

Strokadellic

Plastic attention whore.

AyeJay

VH1 needs to get with it and just call it "Baby Mommas and Jump Offs" because that's what they basically are.

Regulator

" which raises the question, Why such a big purse?" Umm no... it actually ANSWERS the question.

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

She sounds like fun I bet Harvey is jealous

fgsd

Okay....at this point stupid women in America are becoming an epidemic.
How many reality shows do we need with women who are delusional, attention seeking, ignorant, arrogant, horrible parents, under educated, and vulgar? I wouldn't kiss my dog with their mouths!
Do they chur these babes out in some factory? It seems endless....I hate to down my own sex...but ladies! And believe you me ladies is not the word for these women.

Nothing good ever comes out doing one of these shows. These women are being paid to have behave horribly on purpose!!
They suck their families into it, they make fools of themselves and their husbands could care less! Guy, grab your sack for once and tell them no way!! In the end these foolish grown adult women end up having a less than stellar reputation....and they signed up for it!

What gives already? I don't see shows like this with men. Gee, why do you suppose that is? Because women like this see dollar signs and think they are now stars....men don't think like this...wake up ladies....get a REAL life, do something beisdes making an idiot out of yourself every single week!

Okay, I'm done venting......

Jim in Cali

this chick is the one that said that if she caught her husband cheating she would sleep with everyone on his team. She's crazy which means great reality TV

Different Rules Apply

more trash tv.... this all started way back when the actors were on strike and there was no one to make the shows... that was a LONG TIME AGO. Can we please get back to real entertainment on TV. So sick of giving these bimbos air time on my dime.

BethD

Has anyone seen Richard Bransons' "spaceport" in NM? It looks like female genitalia. Honestly I can't believe this it at taxpayers expense! A spacetwt and he's laughing at us all the way to the bank. On a more serious note... Harvey, I can't believe you didn't fire that ******* that wore the baby Anthony get up for Halloween. I would,ve fired her just for not having good judgement. seriously, do you want people with no sense working for you?

tink981

KSquared: The article says they are the wives of former players, not ex-wives of players. Yet, I still don't see the appeal of watching the wives of ex-baseball players interact on TV. Could they not find any wives of current players to take part?? I still wouldn'*****ch it, but giving it a title of "Baseball Wives" is mis-leading when they aren't actually baseball players anymore....

I'm completely sick and tired of all the reality shows. I don't even watch primetime TV anymore because it has just gotten out of hand. I guess they are cheaper than sitcoms to produce...

Sultry

She is going to be fun! Can't wait for the next episode. Ha!

jeff

Baseball wives? Not a show about baseball players, but their gold diggin' no talent whore wives? Is it just me or are none of them really hot. I'ts all drama like when that stupid bitch moved the table and kelly ripa was talking about it for weeks. The more of an ******* you are the more fame and money. Welcome to america 2011, be proud. It is mostly dumb ass women that fuel this sh t. That's why it won't go away.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments