« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

New Accuser in Sex Scandal

Reveals Horrifying Allegations

11/30/2011 8:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_sandusky_BN-02
More disturbing allegations in the Jerry Sandusky scandal -- now, a 30-year-old man has filed a lawsuit against the former Penn St. coach for sexually abusing him more than 100 times when he was a kid.

The accuser -- who is only being identified as 'John Doe' -- is NOT one of the 8 victims listed in the grand jury report that rocked Penn State -- but his story seems to fall in line with the rest of the allegations.

According to John Doe's lawyers, the alleged victim claims he met Sandusky through the Second Mile charity when he was 10-years-old ... and was abused by the coach more than 100 times between 1992 and 1996.

Doe claims the abuse occurred in multiple locations -- including the Penn State locker room, the Sandusky home, and also during a road trip to a bowl game.

update_bar

8:30 AM PST -- The accuser has released a statement about the suit ... saying, "I don’t want other kids to be hurt and abused by Jerry Sandusky or anybody like Penn State to allow people like him to do it—rape kids!"

He adds, "I never told anybody what he did to me over 100 times at all kinds of places until the newspapers reported that he had abused other kids and the people at Penn State and Second Mile didn’t do the things they should have to protect me and the other kids."

John Doe says he hopes his lawsuit will encourage other victims to come forward and "get help and help protect others in the future."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pimpcessa

Hope Penn State hasn't spent too much money on recruiting lately, they're gonna need some deep pockets to reimburse these victims for their inability to see past their own egos.

Irene

Seems odd to me...10 years old is old enough to say no or yell or tell someone. He voluntarily went over to his house again and again and allowed this to happen and waited until now to tell someone??? Over 100 times???

eviemae

mgardner.... Let it happen to one of YOUR children....

maria

This whole thing is sick...I just don't understand....he didn't want this to happen to other children, where was he for the last 22 yrs. All of them, and now all of them are coming out. It's sick, but I just don't get it all at once.

D

to "John Doe", just think of all the kids you could have saved if YOU had spoken up. Why now all of a sudden you feel you need to speak up once OTHERS stood up. You HAD the power to revent and save other kids from being abused.

George

This story is terrible...I do have to ask, if you had over 100 trysts with this man what does this say about the victim. How come he did not go to the authorities after the 10th time or the 30th time or the 100th time??? Makes me wonder if he enjoyed being with him.....MMMMMMMMM.

shayray

The accuser has released a statement about the suit ... saying, "I don’t want other kids to be hurt and abused by Jerry Sandusky or anybody like Penn State to allow people like him to do it—rape kids!" WHY DIDN"T YOU COME FORWARD TWENTY YEARS AGO AND MAYBE OTHER KIDS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HURT BY THIS MONSTER. YOU DID NOTHING EITHER. AND I DON"T CARE TO HEAR ANY BS ABOUT IT.

Veritatis Amans

Re comment from George:

Your comment referring to molestation as "trysts" clearly indicate your pedophile pathology. I hope you have no access to children.

Pimpcessa

I can't help but wonder if these boys kept silent for so long has anything to do with the fact that boys are conditioned to believe that they "would never allow anyone to do this to them, and they'd kick the ass of anyone who even thought about doing that".

We don't hear nearly as many stories about boys being molested by men, as we do about girls or women being molested. Except for the stories about prison rapes or preists molesting little boys.

dennis

Hmmm, this is moving the focus from criminal to civil, in a way diluting the whole thing. This could be a clever ploy by the rump ranger himself, especially if it proves to have no merit. Hmmm.

Regulator

I say we bring back being drawn-and-quartered. Anything less barbaric for this demon would be an injustice.

Mayday

This guy is 30 years old now and just saying it now? BS he just wants money.. Also whats with the "I don’t want other kids to be hurt and abused by Jerry Sandusky or anybody like Penn State to allow people like him to do it—rape kids!"

you should have said something when it was done to you. wow people are sick these days, random ppl are coming out saying sandusky touched them and crap just for money

Misty

I am seriously wondering why this went on FOR SO LONG and no one ever came forward till now... I dont know the man and dont know if he guilty or innocent, however, If it happened to me, I would speak up right away so it really doesnt happen to anyone else, not wait YEARS and YEARS, SMH doesnt make sense.

renae

I hope Meredith is pretending to not know that the picture on this story IS Jerry Sandusky! I'm just shocked that he's still saying that he didn't do anything.... So EVERYBODY is lying? I still would LOVE to hear from his wife and what she knew.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

I hate rapists and child molesters with a passion only reserved for Muslim terrorists but I can't stand all these John Doe faceless anonymous allegations from all corners of the earth today either. Just like the Church scandal, these people smell money and slither out from the woodwork and ensconce themselves with the real victims and cash in whenever possible. We see this on the other hand from these mostly faceless and baseless allegations leveled against Herman Cain against a handful of ho's who all have sexual harassment cases, bankruptcy cases and other indicators of low morality in their pasts yet they get a pass and half are still remaining anonymous but look at the damage they and their dem operatives, mainly David AxeHOLErod have concocted to help O'Barry get re elected by default, the same song and dance he's used in every single election to get into office. His IL senatorial race, his US senate race, the last election and now this one. That's the only way that someone without a record to run on can manage to get elected, by running all opponents off the ballot with anonymous sexual innuendo and baseless allegations that the useless uninformed sheeple out there buy hook line and sinker every time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments