« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

I'm NOT a Fraud

I Really Loved Him

11/30/2011 1:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_kim_kardashian_kris_humphries_ex
Kim Kardashian is telling close friends today ... she NEVER defrauded Kris Humphries into marrying her.

Sources very close to Kim tell us ... Kim loved Kris and the marriage was legit, but just fell apart in short order.

As for Kris filing for an annulment on grounds Kim defrauded him, she says the two of them actually discussed annulling the marriage before she filed for divorce, but they were advised there were no legitimate grounds for an annulment.  Under California law, someone can annul a marriage if there's proof of impotency, incest, bigamy, unsound mind, force or fraud.

In fact, Kim is saying she wanted an annulment and filed for divorce only after being told it was her only legal option.

1031_kim_kris_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Stacey

I am so glad Kris is standing up to Kim and her fake family.

Delores

Here is the reality of any reality show. You put your scripted lives out there for everyone to see, all in the name of money. Then you get greedy and want to keep that high going no matter the cost. People are tired of hearing about it. Every where you turn it's Kardashian this, Kardashin that. You can not turn on your computer, go inside a store and not see them (their brand).
At lest be good in something, Take up a cause, go to church, go to inner schools check out what's on the other side of your gated community Love and marriage is nothing to play with neither is anyone's feelings.
I do hope Kris H gets his anull and move on. But we can take one reality show down the rest should crumble. Remember one at a time. Starting with the Kartrashians

Shelley O'Brien

BULL**** KIM!! Blood sucking vulture just like your Momma Bear, Kris Jenner...Only person and thing you love is yourself and money..take a hike..Hoping this sham will bite you and your mother on the ASS

scooby

Her and that entire family are a fraud! BOYCOTT ANYTHING that pays the klan any money! Sears, Quick Trim, etc. etc.

Angela Howe

Yes, Kim. You are a money whore, is all about money and your show and you. You never give a damn about any one else.

DahhTroll

kRIS h SAID ON THE SHOW TO KIM WHEN SHE CAME TO BED THAT SHE SMELLED LIKE FISH AND HOT TRASH!!
tHSI IS WHY THEY ARE GETTING RIDD OF HIM HE TELLS THE TRUTH!

Micah

Im getting tired of hearing about this woman eveywhere, she is such a drama queen. First sex tape with Ray J. Then she married and divorce Kris Humphries, and now there are rumors of a new sex tape. I was trying to find it on Google, but only this site came out CelebrityLeaks.net/KimKardashian , is that isnt her, she must have a twin sister lol

Adele

Kim quedó marcada con este abominable acto que hizo junto con su nefasta familia!!! le tomaron el pelo a Kris.

Carin Stuffley

Why am I the only one that sees that she loves him? They're just stuck in this tornado together. I pray their love finds a lighthouse in this storm.

Ida

Kim, I love your show but I cringe everytime she cries. She doesn't look natural anymore. Once you lose it you will never get it back and will always look unnatural and plastic. She looks so much like Cher now (same surgeon perhaps?) When she cries or yells I look away because she resembles a scary clown I once had that had with a funny face. Word or advise, please start working on the inside and forget about the outside or you will look like Jocelyn Wildenstein!

laura

Hey Kimmy....I hate to tell you but love lasts longer than 72 days.

Debra R

I have never wrote or expressed my opinion about celebrities but I am disgusted at the assumptions people have made after knowing the facts that unfolded after she was married. She did what any self respecting woman who wants to be in a healthy relationship should have done. Marriage is about love and compromise. I know reality shows are what they are but he went on the show and acted rude, immature and selfish after they got married. He moved out after they had made plans to live together and in dong so technically ended the marriage. People would be talking negatively about her if she stayed with him after the behavior he was exhibiting. I am sorry if most people are jealous of her because of her looks and while many people complain how easy she has it. It is not an easy business to work in. She is not just a reality TV show figure, she is a business woman who has embarked on so much.

Debra R

Kim Kardashian

http://boycottkim.com <----- Join over 190k Americans in boycottking the brands kim promotes!

Sherry

Kim: You are a liar and fake. Shame on you.