« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Kris Humphries

I Want an Annulment

Because Kim's a Fraud

11/30/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_humphries_getty_EX
TMZ has learned ... Kris Humphries just filed for an annulment against Kim Kardashian, on grounds Kim defrauded him into marrying her.

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... Kris was not in on the alleged fraud, meaning he did not stage the marriage for Kim's reality show.  We're told Kris wanted this to be a genuine marriage, but Kim was never really on board.

Kim has already filed for divorce -- but according to the docs, obtained by TMZ -- Kris wants Kim to pay his attorney's fees. 

We broke the story the couple has a prenup, but according to the documents Kris claims there are "community and quasi-community assets."  Sources connected with Kim claim there's no community property.

The short story here -- there's going to be a fight, because Kris thinks Kim did him in.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!
328 COMMENTS

No Avatar
136.

Andrettianna    

Good for him! Dont let that famewhor3 take your money!!!

968 days ago
137.

Reader    

Stop watching,reading,buying and the Kartrashian show will get cancelled. SUNDAY IS BOYCOTT KARDASHIAN DAY. Join in if you did watch last Sunday to see a nude yoga dude and oil enemas and felt duped. Gross. (no I did no*****ch)

968 days ago
138.

ImExOh    

He probably wasn't planning on making Kim look bad at all because maybe he did love her and believed her... But maybe after seeing how he was portrayed on the show, well that must have set him off...

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/25/kim-kardashian-kris-humphries-lawsuit/#.TtaoRlaiz1U

968 days ago
139.

grrr    

Seriously?? You guys are on his side? He is a quasi retarded bitch ass. He needs to go to Milwaukee or whatever podunk midwest town he's from and SHUT IT DOWN. Nobody cares about him and the sooner the marriage is annulled, the sooner everyone can forget about his big dumb 15 minutes of fame.

968 days ago
140.

Bud    

Atta boy! You finally found your testicles!

968 days ago
141.

Reader    

All stories/stunts are to generate YOU to watch their show, and Kris Humphris is bought and paid. They tweeted all the little girls and boys to watch their show. They bought inventory/lists of names to add to their twitter accounts and then just upon air time of their premiere show told all these little girls and boys to GO watch their show and like robots they did as instructed. The power of Twitter messages is how they got viewers to watch their shows. That is how they are doing it folks. Kim wanted Kris H to get a bigger presence of his own twitter account to make him able to be another family member who tells OUR AMERICAN CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS TO DO WHAT THEY SAY> Anyone can buy these inventory/lists for a high price and pick the correct target demographic/age group. PARENTS BEWARE! ! !
It is like mind control..

968 days ago
142.

sPaNkdEnALgAs    

SHE SURE DID!!! Anyone with half a brain could see this from a mile away. I'm sure glad he came to his senses....TEAM HUMPFRIES

968 days ago
143.

URSilly    

Team Humphries!
Kick Rocks Kim! Seriously!

968 days ago
144.

Lemonade    

I told you all the divorce would not go quickly and neatly like Kim wanted it to.

It'll take longer than the actual marriage to achieve.

968 days ago
145.

Roxy    

It was a fraud. It was reported that the production company for their show paid 80% of her wedding ring cost and Kim paid the remaining 20% of the price of the ring. Kris did not even buy that ring, yet on the show they acted like he did, The whole thing is so fraudlent, I hope he does sue her.

968 days ago
146.

nicole    

this is getting juicy, I would like Humpy to do a tell-all book just for the he11 of it

968 days ago
147.

jack     

Go for everything your entitled to Kris, and can you make it drag on and on and on?

968 days ago
148.

YouDontSay    

Hell yeah. Fight. That bunch is nasty and it was so obvious to everyone.

968 days ago
149.

UPYOURS    

GOOD FOR HIM, he isn't taking their BS and lying down for it. Think I like this guy.

968 days ago
150.

OhhhPlease    

well he may have grounds actually, being as in her open letter she stated "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people." or should we say, she didn't want to have to pay the vendors that gave the freebies, or the endorsements fees, and of course E's paycheck...

968 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web