« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Want an Annulment

Because Kim's a Fraud

11/30/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_humphries_getty_EX
TMZ has learned ... Kris Humphries just filed for an annulment against Kim Kardashian, on grounds Kim defrauded him into marrying her.

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... Kris was not in on the alleged fraud, meaning he did not stage the marriage for Kim's reality show.  We're told Kris wanted this to be a genuine marriage, but Kim was never really on board.

Kim has already filed for divorce -- but according to the docs, obtained by TMZ -- Kris wants Kim to pay his attorney's fees.

We broke the story the couple has a prenup, but according to the documents Kris claims there are "community and quasi-community assets."  Sources connected with Kim claim there's no community property.

The short story here -- there's going to be a fight, because Kris thinks Kim did him in.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

chyearite

Of course divorce was HER only option, she wasn't the one being a victim of fraud.

Reader

Stand strong Kris even thru reality tv madness.. and K's madness and your "contracts" hmmmm

a4greymom

I really don't agree with alot of these posts......Kris seems to be one of these guys that want a woman barefoot and pregnant.....probably due to his upbringing.....I think he is just as wrong as Kim seems to be.....I never thought he was anything but trouble for any woman that was independant. I think he married the wrong woman, and I think he is really much less of a man than I thought he was for saying she was guilty of fraud. Man up and walk away Kris....this is not helping your image with the female sex.......

RealityBites

TEAM KRIS! GOOD FOR HIM! Let's see her get out of this PR nightmare ba-ha-ha!!

crimsons

I wondered why not annul from the beginning? Is there some legale$e that would make divorce more beneficial?

Areader

The Kardashians are about to learn a harsh lesson!

JLB

Talk about a "Late Larry". Kris is not the brightest bulb in pack.

Paris

Kim be a hoe, who likes to get F'ed by the brothas.

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

Wishing Mr.Kris Humphries all the best from this moment forward.He deserves better.

patty

question = if kris gets annulment instead of divorce, does the prenup still stay in effect??? maybe that why she went for divorce and not annulment??

Reader

so they said to Kris Humphries...you need to UP our families twitter..make twitter sales go up the roof..

lexi

Good for you Kris,I for one am glad to see someone finally standing up against that whole kardashian clan.All they out for is $$$$$$$$$$$$ and ratings.What a sad pathetic life and you Kris are better off without her...

Keith

Last week it was "We're still friends.", "I would never sue Kim.", "There's no community property.", "We'll each pay our own attorney.", "I'll never say anything bad about Kim.

Now, today, it's "I'm suing Kim.", "There is community property (after 72 days of marraige).", "I want Kim to pay my attorney.", and "Kim's a fraud!"

My, how they change and come back to bite you!

sonnfish

Godspeed Kris. Let's check out those acting skills on the stand...(weeping) "I loved him...really".
So much so that she could meet, romance, marry, and file divorce all in a calendar year!

Betty

I am so glad he finally wised up except he needs to enlist the help of a high-powered Hollywood lawyer, not someone from Minnesota. Did she ever return that ring???? And what happened to the expensive gifts she bilked all of her guests out of? Did she return those? He deserves half of everything that she ripped the public off of.