« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Want an Annulment

Because Kim's a Fraud

11/30/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_humphries_getty_EX
TMZ has learned ... Kris Humphries just filed for an annulment against Kim Kardashian, on grounds Kim defrauded him into marrying her.

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... Kris was not in on the alleged fraud, meaning he did not stage the marriage for Kim's reality show.  We're told Kris wanted this to be a genuine marriage, but Kim was never really on board.

Kim has already filed for divorce -- but according to the docs, obtained by TMZ -- Kris wants Kim to pay his attorney's fees.

We broke the story the couple has a prenup, but according to the documents Kris claims there are "community and quasi-community assets."  Sources connected with Kim claim there's no community property.

The short story here -- there's going to be a fight, because Kris thinks Kim did him in.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

alexis

Is she and her mommy asking for alimony?

steve conner

I really cant stand these Kardashians anymore.If hispanics really believe these amorale sluts are a good role model for their children, they are truly ignorant.

RobinD323

I believe if Kris H. is SMART with his attorney's, he will get the annulment he is seeking. Based on MANY smoking gun's not just one. I've already caught Kim K. is many contradictory statements and lies...it's not even FUNNY! How could she be such a fool?? Like for instance, She goes to Kris with the idea of having a baby and starts a fight. Flips the fight around on him and then decides NOT to have the baby without consulting with her husband. This is betrayal at it's worst form. Kim K. is a sorry as* dog. What she did to this guy is pitiful. (Might I also add, she consulted with other people who she was NOT married to like, Kris J., Kourtney, and LaLa V.) Kim K. might be 30 years old but she has alot of maturing to do. She is far from thee LADY we all thought she was. She plays GAMES with peole hearts, minds, emotions, and pocket books..He will get the annulment he is so afforded if the lawyers pay close attention to everything Kim K. said prior to the marriage she would do (like move to MINNESOTA) and immediately in the weeks there after ( I just want you to know, I'm never, ever, moving to Minnesota) There's your smoking gun Kris. In addition to the many other's I've heard, seen. You got SCAMMED and so did the general audience of The Kardashian's. The father, Robert K. sat this family up for a big fall many years ago by supporting a stone cold murderer. It's sad, but so TRUE!!

johnny

When you lay down with dogs, you get fleas.

CARRINGTON

Kim should of supported her husband she knew he was a baller and he didn't live in the same town dahhhh. Kris is a good guy he wanted a baby and a normal happy life. Why did she even get married if she didn't want to love her man....Seems like they should of talk about where we going to live after the wedding and how many kids we want and when that's what most people in love do. I'm upset with how Kim done her man wow girl a least he has a retirement plan and own his own house. Kim should of love her husband.

teewalk

im wondering how did she defraud him when he is the dumb ass that got on one knee and asked her to marry him? This is my take they both were in on it and he thought that he could be married her and perpetrate a fraud as well and get paid$$$$$$$....but when she really wanted him to "play" his part as a husband as "mr kim k".....he wanted to do his own thing and thats where they clashed....i dont think he realized that scripted or not they actaully live their lives this was .... kourtney actually screws scott.....khloe is actually in love with lamat...bruce is actually the mothers bitch... and so on and so on...so I dont feel sorry for him because he jumped in head first anyone with a tv has seen kim kays vajay-jay in ray j's mouth so he should have known better....I actually like Kin I think she is smart but a bad chooser of losers....reggie bush was the only one who didnt kiss her ass literally....she should have did more to satisfy him because she was obviously in love with him and he was never on the show that much so ...she is capable of being human

teewalk

im wondering how did she defraud him when he is the dumb ass that got on one knee and asked her to marry him? This is my take they both were in on it and he thought that he could be married her and perpetrate a fraud as well and get paid$$$$$$$....but when she really wanted him to "play" his part as a husband as "mr kim k".....he wanted to do his own thing and thats where they clashed....i dont think he realized that scripted or not they actaully live their lives this way.... kourtney actually screws scott.....khloe is actually in love with lamar...bruce is actually the mothers bitch...rob is actually a bum... and so on and so on...so I dont feel sorry for him because he jumped in head first anyone with a tv has seen kim kays vajay-jay in ray j's mouth so he should have known better....I actually like Kin I think she is smart but a bad chooser of losers....reggie bush was the only one who didnt kiss her ass (literally)....she should have did more to satisfy him because she was obviously in love with him and he was never on the show that much but she still followed him around the country ...she is capable of being human she just needs a man to be real with her and love her as a person.... I think kris never took her seriously he just wanted to be on TV....period..

AirportLvr

Anyone who watched the buildup on tv to the wedding should have seen the warning signs. He was completely against even having a thing to do with planning the wedding, which is stupid. Someone who cares would at least try and he didn't. And she threw hissy fits (somewhat understandable, somewhat not..) so this marriage, at least to me, was doomed from the start. My hubby and I watched the entire 2-3 hour wedding special before the divorce news came out and I called it. I feel like she felt pressure from her mom and sisters. Khloe was married after 2 weeks to an amazing guy and seeminly has an amazing marriage and Kourtney has a baby and is ready for more. Kim, the one who is the most 'famous', has nothing but breakups in her past.

Trixiebelle

He should absolutely get an annulment. The marriage was a fraud and he was duped into believing she loved him. She's a 30 year old, sophisticated, savvy fame whore, he is a young 26 year old pup. Poor thing. I hope he takes her to the cleaners. I think her reputation is shot after this sham of a marriage.

shamin

My dream came true!!!. I have met my lover in our Senior year of
college. He resulted to be one of those popular guys in college.
Everybody wanted to be with him, and I thought: He is just too much for
me!!... until I contacted divine.lovespell@aol.com After 15 days I
received the package Brian, and I started a romantic relationship. He
looked for me, he cares about me, he loves me, and now we are engaged.
I am very positive that my relationship is safe for years to come. ”

abi

He is really slow, really, they tricked him to play in their reality show... without even knowing why?.. Common Kris, you had to knew they were trying to make you look bad everywhere its possible.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21