« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Want an Annulment

Because Kim's a Fraud

11/30/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_humphries_getty_EX
TMZ has learned ... Kris Humphries just filed for an annulment against Kim Kardashian, on grounds Kim defrauded him into marrying her.

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... Kris was not in on the alleged fraud, meaning he did not stage the marriage for Kim's reality show.  We're told Kris wanted this to be a genuine marriage, but Kim was never really on board.

Kim has already filed for divorce -- but according to the docs, obtained by TMZ -- Kris wants Kim to pay his attorney's fees.

We broke the story the couple has a prenup, but according to the documents Kris claims there are "community and quasi-community assets."  Sources connected with Kim claim there's no community property.

The short story here -- there's going to be a fight, because Kris thinks Kim did him in.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

Go away little boy My God I couldn't believe how immature you are until I saw the show last night WOW..she must have been nuts to marry you.

eric reza

he's an idiot! im sure hes just saying this to make her look bad and make himself look innocent...he knew what was up! even though I think he has an iq of 80

nisiek

TEAM KRIS H. ALL THE WAY!!! She did do you in, she is a fraud and no man will touch her now with a ten foot pole. She made a mockery of marriage, she showed her true colors and people hate her for it. She really has no fans, and people only watched that stupid show to see what kind of a B__t__ch she really can be! Trust me, you will prevail with a normal woman Kris, she will forever be married to fame and her pimp mom.

Cooper

"Kim's a fraud" - thank you Dr. Obvious

dolphin

You go Kris! Looks like he has a good attorney.

And NBA starts Christmas day...yeahhhhh!

nuffsaid

YAY KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Take her and the entire K clan DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules

Nail her to the wall Kris--she used you like a prop and never gave you the respect you deserved. Enough with the "Oh my diamond earring" "Oh my pedicure" She accused you of playing rough--prove her right and move on to a real woman instead of a plastic bi*** famous for her ass in more ways than one. Think about this: If every "one" that went into her came out she'd look like a porcupine with psoriasis--thank your lucky stars you got out. Best of Luck!

KatieJinLA

Kim IS toxic and a FRAUD! Too bad Kris wasn't clever enough to realize before the sham made-for-tv relationship.

ShoeGurlie

Yay! It's about time this man woke up!!!

I still think you should sew her for fraud though! Even if you donate the money to charity. She is nothing but a low class piece of human s***b!

URSilly

Good! I hope Kris Humphries exposes her and her family. It does seem like they exploited and used him for the wedding on TV, for ratings, now using him in Kourtney and Kim NY airings and purposely trying to make him look bad. I hope he gets the annulment and his legal fees covered and any assets that are joint, returned to him .......................(WEDDING GIFTS could probably and legally be considered community assets, knowing her greedy family they kept all the wedding gifts for themselves and Kris probably has not seen a one of them.)

Justin

Good for him, stand up to that fame whore.

dman

I feel genuinely sorry for the big galoot!

Justin

Kim just looks for the penis that will get her the most exposure and then sits on it.

julianna1960

Good for him, I think he was truly in love with her and she was truly in love with the attention, as always. She messed with his heart, not cool.

LMFAO