« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Want an Annulment

Because Kim's a Fraud

11/30/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_humphries_getty_EX
TMZ has learned ... Kris Humphries just filed for an annulment against Kim Kardashian, on grounds Kim defrauded him into marrying her.

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... Kris was not in on the alleged fraud, meaning he did not stage the marriage for Kim's reality show.  We're told Kris wanted this to be a genuine marriage, but Kim was never really on board.

Kim has already filed for divorce -- but according to the docs, obtained by TMZ -- Kris wants Kim to pay his attorney's fees.

We broke the story the couple has a prenup, but according to the documents Kris claims there are "community and quasi-community assets."  Sources connected with Kim claim there's no community property.

The short story here -- there's going to be a fight, because Kris thinks Kim did him in.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Does he not have a built-in bullsh*t detector like the rest of us?

Denise

Well, I am so glad he is standing up for himself. The entire family of Kardashian's really make me sick. They are money-hungry whores! I wish they would just go away, far away.

Ha Ha

I bet Reggie Bush just feels LUCKY that it wasn't him..lol..but good for Kris H. She probably thought he wasn't going to do anything.. think again Kim.

Halo65

See what happens when you marry a plastic woman? She is not real. Her heart is as plastic as the rest of her. Try and find a REAL woman....a good woman with a REAL heart. That's when you will find happiness and love! Good Luck Kris!

Sandy

He's an idiot & uneployed. So whatda ya expect from him. She's just as annoying. Wish I had a magic wand to make them both dissappear. Then again the Kardashian Clan is all about self promotion. And the "perfect" famiily image, which it ain't

Rox

I think it was her moms whole idea behind this. Kim seems as if she is a really nice person and does want to get married so bad she wasnt really seeing what was happening. Hre mom Kris is behind all this, she is even doing this to her younger daughters too.

Kelly

I don't blame him on this one at all, the Kardashian machine is working over time with the media to demonize this guy in order to secure their fortune and Kim's rep.

They should have let time go by but instead are rushing in to save Kimmie from the disapproving and disgusted public by attempting to demonize and blame Chris.
wrong move, Apparently Chris isnt going to lay down and play dead as the PR train runs him over.

Shirley

Go Kris !!! Teach Kim and her money grabbing family a lesson!!!!!

J

Way to go Kris...An annulement should be granted to you...Kim KrasTRASHian was out to cast a groom for her E Show and you were it...Only they didn't tell you that it was only a guest role...After the show you were cancelled...The show is being edit to make Kris the fall guy...BOYCOTT everything that has to do with this TRASH of a family...Sears, QVC, Sephora and especially E...

Kat

I disagree with those who think Kris was the victim here. He knew exactly what he was getting into. Now he's just mad because he looks like a big jerk on tv. Guess what? You are a jerk Kris. If my husband talked to me the way he did Kim I would kick him to the curb to.

DMK

After watching yesterdays show, both Kim and her is sister are Frauds!!!

missy

when the people of atlanta found out that kim wedding was a fraud we was very upset was there anything real about her show

Nico

I'm happy to see he's dumping that trick!! Kris seems like a pretty cool 'down to earth' individual. that girl was doing nothing more than using his athletic success to her advantage (at least that's what she tought)....and as the NBA lock out fell out....so did she. She's pathetic and sadly, she'll never understand or experience true love because she's in love with something that will NEVER love her back MONEY!!!

DEBBIE

kris I feel for you everybody made money and you got the shaft. If Kim got monet so did her mom. And you were protrade the bad guy when the editing was done. I am behind you all the way make her pay for emotional pain also. She's crying all the way to the bank.

Jleigh