« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Want an Annulment

Because Kim's a Fraud

11/30/2011 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_humphries_getty_EX
TMZ has learned ... Kris Humphries just filed for an annulment against Kim Kardashian, on grounds Kim defrauded him into marrying her.

Sources close to Kris tell TMZ ... Kris was not in on the alleged fraud, meaning he did not stage the marriage for Kim's reality show.  We're told Kris wanted this to be a genuine marriage, but Kim was never really on board.

Kim has already filed for divorce -- but according to the docs, obtained by TMZ -- Kris wants Kim to pay his attorney's fees.

We broke the story the couple has a prenup, but according to the documents Kris claims there are "community and quasi-community assets."  Sources connected with Kim claim there's no community property.

The short story here -- there's going to be a fight, because Kris thinks Kim did him in.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

katie.lass

Good for him. Allowing them to treat him the way they have is crazy.

MissMegz

Poor Kris

karen

This is the BEST news I've heard in a long time! He should sue her for fraud and take her and the entire K family down a notch! Makes him look like more of a man to stand up and say I AM NOT TAKING THIS CRAP!

not surprised

Good for you Kris!She enjoyed getting pissed on---I hope you enjoy screwing her.

Barb

After watching the 1st episode after their Honeymoon, I felt really bad for Kris. This marriage had no chance. Newlyweds should NEVER live with family unless they have a really good reason, such as lack of money, which is not the case. Kourtney is very rude and gross. She leaked her oil enema on Kris and Kim's bed and left it for Kris to clean up. She brought in a naked yoga instructor to the apartment. She put her son's playroom outside the bedroom door of Kim and Kris. Kim is another inconsiderate B****. She obviously cared more about her show being successful than her marriage to Kris. Why did she allow Kim to rent a place together with them? Did she even ask Kris? I highly doubt it! Instead of getting a place of their own or asking Kourtney to move, she just let Kris go! I hope he gets the annulment he wants and I hope she has to pay all of his attorney fees and money for pain and suffering she caused. She cried that she was 30 and she thought she would be married with kids by now. Good luck in finding her next husband.

Halfback

Can we please send those whores to Iran?

Rocko

Way to stand up to her kris! I'm so glad you are doing whatever you can to prove she married you for a fairytale wedding/tv show! I just hope you did NOT have to sign anything stating you cannot talk about the kardashians after the divorce. I'm just wondering why you have not personally gave your side of the story? I would love to see you write a book about that family and expose them for the frauds they are!!

marina

Kris did himself in by bein an A**hole. Now he just want money. If I had someone treat me like he treated Kim, I would kick him to the curb. You go Kim.......

patty

Take this fake coniving Bimbo to the cleaners. She just wanted to prove to Reggie that she could get married. After he didn't stop her, now she wants out. What a joke! Kim will NEVER find happiness..... and she will grow old by herself....

Bruno

Good for Kris. If I had someone treat me the way Kim treated him and his family, I wouldnt put up with it for a second. Glad he's not rolling over and letting the Kartashians call all the shots.

jetfanglo

jeez,louise........ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smithy

Finally standing up for himself. Good.

kandi

Yes because clearly, the 7 year veteran of the NBA who nobody had heard of wasn't in it for fortune or fame. They did each other in it was a scam, they did it for the money and for the publicity and now he wants to look like the innocent one. Just man up and move on. Both of you need to just sign the papers admit it was fake and go your separate ways.

So Over it

GOOD FOR HIM!!!! Although he shouldve known this from the jump. Kim deserves what she gets maybe being alone for the rest of her life is doing every poor innocent guy out there a favor. Kris may not have been perfect because he put her in her place when she needed to come down to reality. Tell me what talent does this girl have? She owes Ray Jay big time for putting her where she's at now.

just me

Good for him, I hope he goes for it and doesn't give up, she admited she didn't want to get marry but just didnt want to disappoint anyone, so KRIS there ya go!! I hope you make out big time!!