Vinny G.

I'M VERY SORRY

About My Rape Rap

11/30/2011 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1130_vinny_g_tmz_BN
Vinny Guadagnino
from "Jersey Shore" has issued a formal apology for rapping about pretend-raping strippers in a new song he posted to YouTube this morning.

The "Jersey Shore" star went to his blog ... and wrote, "I'd like to apologize for the rap.  Was meant to be a funny take on an already 'dirty' song -  funny since I'm known as the 'good boy'."

He added, "I am 100 percent against violence of any kind.  I work with many organizations to stop violence and bullying, and will continue to.  It's something I strongly believe in. Very sorry to anyone I've offended."

As we previously reported Vinny has already pulled the song from YouTube.

Leader of the ignorant masses

If you are 100% against violence then you would not include those lyrics in your "song" to begin with. With today's atmosphere of politically correctness how would you think that was a good idea. You have to be a real idiot not to know the reaction you would get.

Get Over It

I'm a fan of freedom of speech, not rap, BUT Vinny shouldn't have apologized for that, he can say what he wants. The stupid lyrics said "ACTIN' like I'm rapin' it" (AKA rough consensual sex). It's not his fault sensitive idiots take everything out of context. It is a saying. There IS such a thing as 'consensual rape'. Boring missionary style people. Zzzz

mitsy

Apology not acceptetd. Rape. If you thought it was okay while you were singing about it, then nothing has changed since you were ... oh, critized for it. Imagine this being your wife. Your daughter. Your mother. Your aunt. Your grandma. Oh, well, that's okay then.

Truth

This Schmuck gets paid $$$ for being a disgraceful moron.
Complete Jag off!

YiPPiE

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny.....Remember next time, what would my mother think about what I'm doing or saying, ok?! Stop trying to be something you're not. We love you just the way you are without all the vulgar, nasty talk.

Lyd

BULL$$$****

Joan K

Two words, Friggin idiot!

Jill Conway

Aw, what a sweet boy! Would be nice if someone raped him up his....

willie1

Seems like the so called Reality TV celeb's careers are starting to crash and burn. Spencer Pratt would love the company!

jujubee

lol if tmz didn't post this story, half of america wouldn't have even known vinny made a rap song

Joshua

I do not think he should have to say he is sorry. It's a song, if that is the case let's have every artists say they are sorry for being horrible. People need to grow up and grow a sense of humor. The world has become to uptight . I highly doubt he is really going to rape someone.

wallyworld

Hey Vinny, how bout rapping about getting anally raped in prison? Bet that would be even funnier than your original rap!

Pagan

Apology not accepted. You people should know better by now and you continue doing it. Would you find it funny if a woman wrote about straight guys being attacked and anally raped? I didn't think so.

shayna

vinnie...... man he seems like a lost boy. his mom better cook him some food and kiss him to bed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4