Gary Dourdan

Gets Reamed by Judge

In Domestic Violence Case

12/1/2011 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Dourdan in court
An angry judge just ripped Gary Dourdan a new one ... after learning the former "CSI" star illegally texted his former GF ... allegedly.

Dourdan pled not guilty to felony domestic violence charges for allegedly breaking Nicole Vail Cannizzaro's nose.

Immediately after Dourdan was arrested last month, the police got a restraining order which prohibited the actor from contacting his ex, but the D.A. claims Dourdan violated that order by texting her.

Judge Keith Schwartz told Dourdan, "I don't mess around with domestic violence cases ... You understand?"

The judge issued a 3 year restraining order and gave Dourdan an ultimatum -- stay the hell away from her, or he's going to jail ... NOW.

anony

Here's a guy who was too sure he was going to be a big star instead of a huge flameout.

two cents

Yeah, he sure pissed away his career. What a weak pos.

Tammy

There not much to really say here. He's a drug addict and behaves the way drug addicts do.

blueflameford

Was I watching a different video? You guys are so dramatic.

gibbs

Nice Hair

cowbells

Judges want attention too!

patty

what a waste

Jackie

I love that judge. he is straight to the point.

sierrarose

I use to think this guy was so cool on CSI. Come on Gary, get your **** together.

stu

Drugs r BAD!

yessir

He is sick and absolutely disgusting. This case, where he broke her nose, is the second time he's beat his girlfriend. Hope he rots in hell.

Joao

Get your wrist out so I can smack it, "a 3 year restraining order"... I don't mess around with domestic violence cases ...

...SURE YOU DON'T

What was that judge's last name again?
Schwartz
I won't even say it... you connect the dots, Schwartz, tribesman, Hollywood, media tribesmen---got your back.
Thanks again, Keith. I'll remember you, when is your grandkid's bar mitzvah again. Just let me know if there's anything we can do for you... got to stick together.

Straight Talkin Texan

I love judges!

tigress

I love you Judge Schwartz and I wish more Judges would take domestic violence issues more seriously but sadly they do not.

Crazy ish

Oh wow! How embarrassing! It seems to me that the case is still pending. They still do not know if the D.A is going to charge him was assault after pulling together all of the information from her injuries. So, she is not contacting him, he contacted her. This one must have him jonesin pretty bad.
His entire situation is so heartbreaking. I don't feel sorry for him though, he has the ability to make different choices. Get well Gary and leave WHITE WOMEN ALONE! When you get yourself together dude... go back to the sistah's they can offer you genuine love and acceptance.

ON a superficial note: I LOVE HIS HAIR BLONDE, makes him look younger and not so tired out by the drug use but I am sure as a former model he knew that trick would work!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments