Jennifer Lopez

New BF Gets Kisses

With a Familiar Ring

12/1/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez & Casey Smart KissingJennifer Lopez's lips say she's moved on to new BF/dancer Casper Smart -- but at least one of her fingers seems to be holding on to her ex.

While J.Lo snuck a few cougar kisses with Casper between rehearsals in L.A. ... she was still sporting what looks a lot like the 8.2 carat wedding ring she got from Marc Anthony.

Can ya blame her? 8.2 carats!! At least it's on her right hand.

Geo

Good for him but dude's wearing a Colt*****.

Ozzie X

hope they marry so he can take her to the cleaners.

charley

DUDE BETTER WAKE UP...THIS SKANK AINT NO BETTER THAN KIM KARDASHIAN.....MANEATING WHORE IS WHAT SHE IS AND WITH SOME WOMANS CHILD.....TAKE A LESSON FROM KRIS..DUDE...GET ALL YOU CAN FROM THIS CHEAP LATINA WHORE! CAUSE SHE WILL DUMP YOU FOR THE NEXT PENIS SHE WANTS....HEY BRADLEY COOPER WOKE UP FAST!

Mickey Kafka

Burrito. Taco taco. Burrito. Taco. Taco taco.
Don't think just because I got a lot of money,
I'll give you taco-flavored kisses, honey.
Fulfill all your wishes
with my taco-flavored kisses.

maura

jlo is disgusting she doesnt deserved a man like marc anthony, she has no respect so ever for her childrens, and yeah she deserved a man like casper that is just looking out for money and fame.let me describe you in a simple spanish word,cause now you can unsdertant it!freaking puta that's what you are!!!!

Greasy

All these good looking Puerto Ricans in the world and she had the nerve to bring his ugly ass home!

laura

I know she can do whatever she wants, BUT when you're in the public eye scandless things like this should be kept on the DOWNLOW........ Ashton Kutcher did!

fgsd

Girlfriend has gone off the deep end...This woman is my age, and to kiss on some little man boy is just icky to me. I have a kid his age! And she could have potentcially been his mother...just gross....men in their 20's are just so obnoxious...sorry guys, but ya are.
That is why women in their 20's can handle them....so....JLo is a strange lady.

There is seriously something wrong with her at this stage in her life to make a fool out out of herself...perhaps she missed all the paps chasing her like when she was with Ben Affleck......remember? They were constantly on her behind, I suspect she misses that, why I'll never know, I'm going with a washer missing....

Willie'sNelson

You no how some people got sneeky faces? Well Caspers one of them. Course I thought Mark A. had one to.

Evelyn C

She is way over her head diva she is going fall down realy hadr on her ass.

rico

HE LOOKS LIKE A CHEAP HOLLYWOOD HUSTLER.

Joao

JLo is hamming it up for the cameras---but I'm not buying whatever it is she's trying to sell. It doesn't look like he's into AT ALL... I wonder if their more intimate times are as platonic. Think she made a bad call on this dude, she thought he was hot---and he's not. Now how is she going to bow out of this fiasco and save face [little too late] Just fold and try again. This time at least find a guy who doesn't have chicken legs and looks like a cheap, unsophisticated extortionist.

Zenith

Ice, Ice, Baby.

kar

This guy is so gross,nothing cute about him. Jennifer really has a problem with guy's. I think she should be setting a better example for her children. At some point you need to grow up!

dg604

JLo and Marc's Divorce is a BIG SCAM!!!! it's all for show and ratings for their upcoming reality show. HUGE PUBLICITY STUNT, they were spotted sleeping together in the hotel

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments