« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

Does Kris Think

I'm Some Sorta Dummy???

12/1/2011 12:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

kim kardashian makeup smokey
Kim Kardashian
is telling friends ... she's incredulous over Kris Humphries' claim that she used him as a disposable groom just to get a pop on her reality show.

Kim is bragging -- and on this one she has a right to brag -- she and her mom are marketing geniuses, so why would she set herself up to be skewered in the media by dumping her husband after only 72 days?  Kim acknowledges the split has been rough on her image and she would never have intentionally self-destructed.

And, Kim says, if this were really a wedding truly made for TV, she would have made it "way better," telling friends, "I'm no dummy.  The divorce would have been just as dramatic and dragged out as the wedding."

Kim is telling friends Kris' latest move is "pathetic," adding, "Why fight over any of this?"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

For Sooth?

Get thee to Hell, "woman"!

Daniel

Yes Kim you are a dummy if you really loved Kris you wouldn't be bragging. About ending your 72 day marriage you did it just to stay in the headlines. If you were really distressed over the failed marriage you wouldn't be going on business trips. Or bragging about it to your friends what are you in junior high? My god your a year younger than me,and your acting like a brat.

Ms. Scarlet

No Kim, we all think you're a dummy as well as a slut, whore, piss face, liar...well, I could go on, but I'm sure it's been said before.

There's no such thing as a dumb question, only a dumb Kardashian.

Gary

Another case of Harvey trying to fool the public because he gets paid to promote the Kardashians...calling them "marketing geniuses"...lucky idiots is more like it....I am losing so much
respect for a site I used to love....and now TMZ is in on the rebirth of skanky used up Paris also...

SF

Sears bleeding money. K Kollection not selling. http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post.aspx?post=382e7370-993e-4c4d-affa-aaf7ea120e8f

jeff

ENOUGH! F CK Y tmz.

Mimi

I firmly believe that when she filed for divorce, NO ONE in that family expected the huge backlash and negative publicity. I think she thought she'd get sympathy and now they are all frantically trying to save face which is only digging her a deeper and deeper hole. People are not happy that she's now making Kris a villain, not happy that she denied she made money, not happy that she's been SO ARROGANT about this whole mess! What she needs to do is apologize to the public.

Crabbey

Reggie doesn't need RayJ's peed ons! LOL! No one will want this piss stank skank now. At least Kris tried to look past it. And look what he got for his efforts.

tellmeaboutit

No. I imagine Kris is like most people who think she's a phony, nasty, money hungry, low class bitch. Being a dummy and mama's robot is just part of her resume.

real deal

Well, dummy, for a marriage that lasted only 72 days, it sure looks like the divorce is both dramatic and dragged out...

bluzzone

Genius and kim does not belong in the same sentence.

whattajoke

this just makes kim kardashian look so horrible and makes her image of a dumb bimbo reality star look worse then she already is

Anya

She is certainly one big azz.... in more ways than one!

Ann

I like her.

oh dear

I used to idolize this family. Now, I can see for who they really are. The whole show is fake. The people, the stories, are all lies. Like Kim says,
"There's a lot of baggage that comes with us, but it's like Louis Vuitton baggage, you always want it".. More like imitation Louis Vuitton. Please, your time is up, it disgusts me how yous made money to get here, I won't get into that. But the more I think about those earlier shows, it all makes sense now.

Go away. And media please stop reporting these ridiculous people you call celebrities. And Bruce, what is this motivation you speak? You can preach it, but cannot apply it to your own family? Please, more lies...