« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Kim's

Reality Show Pawn

12/1/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian arguingSources very close to Kris Humphries tell TMZ ... Kris is gunning for an annulment based on fraud because he feels "he was just slotted in the plot line of Kim Kardashian's latest headline and newest business venture."

We're told Kris believes Kim never intended to stay married to him, but needed a groom to fuel ratings for her show.  One source says, "Once they were finished taping, she just didn't need a groom anymore."

Kris is telling people he feels like a pawn in the game.

And, we're told, Kris is outraged by people who think he was in on the wedding scam -- according to one friend, "He would have never flown in his childhood pastor to marry them and involve his church."

Finally, Kris feels Kim's own statement that she posted on her blog is a smoking gun ... specifically, "I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have.  I got caught up in the hoopla and the filming of the TV show."

Bottom line -- the divorce/annulment war is on.

update_bar
Seems Kris has other things on his mind too -- he was spotted yesterday at the airport in Washington, DC with his mother. They were in town to attend a children's health conference ... "Building A Healthier Future Conference." We're told Kris is very active in the cause.

1201_annulment_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

move on kris

I wish you just move on, you suing her for what? Don't y'all have a prenup? you get nothing and how you was acting on the show if i was her i wouldn't called the wedding off along time ago. it seems like you wanted to control her and she wasn't haven't it...get over it

Italia

I wonder what the guys on Kris's team think about him acting like a girly man. I-I-I, me-me-me!

First he was nagging about wanting a bigger role in the TV Show, then he wanted half of the wedding gifts (feminine). I have NEVER heard of a man fighting over a toaster and a set of pots-and-pans!

Kris Humphries might do better to look for a husband, instead of another wife.

What a sissy!

No wonder Kim kicked him to the curb!

After being with a stud like Reggie Bush, Kris Humphries must look like "one of the girls" to Kim.

Now here Kris is with his Mommy, what kind of schit is that? Why ain't you with your Father and make a manly appearance, instead of looking like your still on the tit?

Man up, dude!

rose

Kris you are getting a divorce because you are not nice. Kim needs to be cherished.You married the wrong girl.

Alex654

Dude , just move on the general public doesn't hate you as much of the annoying Kardashians. So just focous on your basketball skills and marry a cheerleader. Then we won't hate you as much.

Italia

I wish Kris Humphries would STOP whining and acting like a baby.

Take it like a man and move on!

I thought guys who play basketball get all kinds of women. So, go and get another woman you little girly man!

If you're crying in your soup because you want Kim back, you sure won't get her back by acting like a desperate fool! Maybe you should try to make her jealous and see if she reacts, if not, she doesn't want you anyway, and you've got nothing to lose by trying.

Kris: Find somebody else and quit peeing on yourself!

Scheeesh!

Italia

I wish Kris Humphries would whining and acting like a little baby girl. Take it like a man and move on! I thought guys who play basketball get all kinds of women. Go get another woman you little girly man!
Scheeesh!

Fuck Celebrities

It doesn't matter if he was in on it or not: it was bullsh*t from top to bottom.

LUCK

I STOP WATCHING THE SHOW. I feel SORRY FOR KRIS.

UnFairJustice

I agree with Kris! All of the Kardashian family are nothing but a bunch of money hungry greedy people! Their father (RIP) would be so ashamed of them. Shame on them for beleiving they are so much better then others!

April

Good for you Kris... she wants to play victim you PLAY it even harder... FUNNY!

Tishel

Oh please! He's just upset because he know's he won't get squat in the divorce. He's so childish all he's doing is getting back at Kim. Quit being a jerk for a minute and stay in Minnesota!

aquahenderson@gmail.com

Duh she uses everyone for her own selfish "I am famous" reasons.
Well, I am sure you realized this a long time ago its about time you stopped being so nice and tell it like it is!!

hlk

GEE YOU THINK

Maggie

Is there a proper term for a woman who sleeps with a man with the ultimate goal of receiving money? Hmmmm....

Sheila