« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Kim's

Reality Show Pawn

12/1/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian arguingSources very close to Kris Humphries tell TMZ ... Kris is gunning for an annulment based on fraud because he feels "he was just slotted in the plot line of Kim Kardashian's latest headline and newest business venture."

We're told Kris believes Kim never intended to stay married to him, but needed a groom to fuel ratings for her show.  One source says, "Once they were finished taping, she just didn't need a groom anymore."

Kris is telling people he feels like a pawn in the game.

And, we're told, Kris is outraged by people who think he was in on the wedding scam -- according to one friend, "He would have never flown in his childhood pastor to marry them and involve his church."

Finally, Kris feels Kim's own statement that she posted on her blog is a smoking gun ... specifically, "I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have.  I got caught up in the hoopla and the filming of the TV show."

Bottom line -- the divorce/annulment war is on.

update_bar
Seems Kris has other things on his mind too -- he was spotted yesterday at the airport in Washington, DC with his mother. They were in town to attend a children's health conference ... "Building A Healthier Future Conference." We're told Kris is very active in the cause.

1201_annulment_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

andre`

I really hope the entire Kardashian clan burn by stake.

Just me

ALL of the Kardashians are trash. Be glad you got out in time. The American public is on your side. NEVER stoop to their level!

MooCow

Seriously? You're just now figuring that out? There's a reason that the K's were just on the cover of a magazine with the title "the fakest family in america; how greed has destroyed them." Either he really isn't real bright or he's been hit in the head a few too many times by a basketball.

Willie'sNelson

I git the feeling he wasnt in on the sham. Why would he allow himself to be made fun of around the world if he new what was going to happen? He has been rediculed coast to coast. No man wuld go for thet.

Politico Pablo

And he got duped into appearing on her reality show/wedding and didn't receive a dime, while the Kardashian clan pocketed all the profits.
About all he got out of the deal was free hotel stays.

Boise

You were used for ratings? Really? Well, look who just caught up!

johnny

The only people who are bigger losers than the Kardouchians are the 3.5 million people who watched the show!

shadough

What did he expect marrying a w***? Next time he'll check out the damaged goods.

Willie'sNelson

The other thing that bugs me is thtat she through him under the buss when the "mariage" was done. Dont think he woulda gone fer that had he nown in advance. Graceles way to end a mariage. She could have just said it dint work and left it at that.

patty

i guess kris isn't the lap dog she thought he was oops! - i read kim is the second most hated women in america next to casey anthony, and even joy behart said she was pissed because the guests were required to buy a wedding present from her registry in order to attend, she wants her gift back - kim is a piece of work!

FreeWill

He is kind of slow! This was obvious from the start. What's the difference between this women and a prostitute? Obviously she would do anything to get those ratings off

BB not bb

It takes two to tango. I don't know where to watch this show for fre online, I saw a scene clip of him interacting with Kim and her sister. He didn't seem like the most congenial person either. He was complaining about having to have healthy food unmarked in the refigerator. Then he refused to compost his apple core.

Marriage is based on two people trying to accomodate each other, not butt heads with each other. Someone has to make the effort to show love by being nice.

bunny

Of course she used him. She also used him as her beat up toy. He was used but he must move on and find a woman with his humor and a woman who doesn't get turned on smelling her own sh*t, like Kim does.

Debbie

Good for Kris, she used him for her and her families benefit. Sunday's show shows how gross this family is and how unnormal. If it was reversed and Kris and Scott had a naked woman yoga instructor hell would break lose. Who wants to see a naked man yoga instructor anyways? He was gross to begin with. Kourtney leaking on their bed, gross. Inconsiderate about having Mason's play area next to Kris and Kim's bedroom. You couldn't pay me $100 million to put up with the crap of that family. If I was a guy I'd run with my hands in the air. Kris and Kim just got married and they should have had their own hotel room or condo. I shook my head the whole time watching the show and I certainly wouldn't let kids under 18 watching it. Young adults shouldn'*****ch it, it puts stupid stuff in their heads and we have enough problem with young adults wanting to be given everything and not work today. Kim played Kris and now it's time to pay him.

Cubby

For Real?? You did not even think that the Trashians were playing YOU (eye roll)? It was so obvious from the get go...Sorry this happened to you and I hope that the "Karma" goes back to KIM. TEAM KRIS!!!