« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

I Was Kim's

Reality Show Pawn

12/1/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian arguingSources very close to Kris Humphries tell TMZ ... Kris is gunning for an annulment based on fraud because he feels "he was just slotted in the plot line of Kim Kardashian's latest headline and newest business venture."

We're told Kris believes Kim never intended to stay married to him, but needed a groom to fuel ratings for her show.  One source says, "Once they were finished taping, she just didn't need a groom anymore."

Kris is telling people he feels like a pawn in the game.

And, we're told, Kris is outraged by people who think he was in on the wedding scam -- according to one friend, "He would have never flown in his childhood pastor to marry them and involve his church."

Finally, Kris feels Kim's own statement that she posted on her blog is a smoking gun ... specifically, "I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have.  I got caught up in the hoopla and the filming of the TV show."

Bottom line -- the divorce/annulment war is on.

update_bar
Seems Kris has other things on his mind too -- he was spotted yesterday at the airport in Washington, DC with his mother. They were in town to attend a children's health conference ... "Building A Healthier Future Conference." We're told Kris is very active in the cause.

1201_annulment_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lola Marie

Kris you just woke up...we all knew she was using you for the realization of a fantasy...getting married on tv. The Kardashian is a family that uses the press, and whatever kind of media, of course all is at their convenience in order to get money. These people are money hungry pathetic whores... Kris you should have known...which planet do you live in.....as soon as she filed for divorce you should have filed for the annullment.

ghostrider4_2000

The whole thing was bad, the Kardashian's are very verbally abusive and Kris Humphries is physically abusive. The Kardashian girls think saying hurtful things to and about others is funny, it's not, point blank it's being a bully. Humphries seems too dumb for his strength and size and is what I would call physically abusive. Maybe someone needs to check his past relations and see if the patterns are there. As for it boosting the shows ratings, come on, you can't boost a turd into a dimond. I feel sorry for bruce, he is and always will be my hero.

Deryck

I am slowly losing sympathy for Kris. If what a popular tabloid is reporting is true, that Kris may be playing for the other team, a Freda Payne/Band of Gold kind of scenario "that night on our honeymoon, we stayed in separate rooms,", he should stop all the denying and tell the truth. He could be the first, currently active "out" NBA player.

wendy

I felt for this kid from the start. The Kardashians are a bunch of whores. Kris Jenner is the Pimp.. The are a bunch of phonies and anyone who walks into that trainwreck should already know they are all as phoney as a 4 dollar bill. I dont subscribe to anything they are apart of. What a waste.

dreamer4u

Kim is such a money hungry leprechaun! Kris don't let her get you down..that whole Kartrashaian family hopefully will be outta here before we all know it! Loser sister having kids out of wedlock..ok one ok but now another one..just to keep Scott???LOSER bro Rob..lives off sisters because to lazy to work NO JOB??? ALL LOSERS..

dianne

Oh give me a break, he is a twit....now all of a sudden he has causes....why wasn't he doing them during all the filming. He belongs on the next Bachelor show....he will be there, jus*****ch.

diva20

Kris needs to take her for everything she is worth her and kris jenner lying a** hoes.

shannon g

Dude, she is a reality star, what in the hell do you think when the cameras are following you guys around. If you didn't like the situation, the last thing was not to marry her. You asked her to marry you, remember. Go away little boy.

blah

He just NOW figured this out?!?!

Tracy

There should be a show about Kris. I bet tons of people would watch it. I feel so bad for this man. Even on the wedding special the true colors came out by that family. They treated him and his family with such disrespect. NEw reality show, Kris humphries and the kids he does charity for. A charity reality show

Oscar

Kim is a fake person, who is only famous for her sex video, and being stupid...SHe is shallow and selfish!!! Im glad KRIS treated her the way he did!!!No wonder Reggie left that tramp. To be honest, I dont think she will find love.. Come on, who is going to take her serious? KIM YOU SHOULD GO TO THERAPY!!!! HAVENT YOU HEARD MONEY DOESNT BUY HAPPINESS!!!=)

telll it like it is

good for kris I think he should absolutely should

Lisa

This is just so ridiculous. If any of you watched the episodes the Kardashian TV show that he was in on, you realize that he may not be the person you think he is. Though you may not like her, agree on why she is now all over the tabloids, or whatever it may be... you're still giving her attention. I enjoy reality TV, I do though some of it may seem extreme, I still do enjoy. You can fix your problem of not liking her by no*****ching it and/or adding to gossip and rumors that are all over the place.

becka

Duh!... Dumbass black (bi- racial) man!..

JAN

Good for you Kris. Don't let her get away with this.